X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly 2 to 2 and a half to get it all down. 3 or 4 to sand and finish

Quarter sawn white oak
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Not prefinished is very nice. A lot more work, but a much nicer end result.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Bought some fresh treads for the 911. Had to order the fronts from the UK, 16 inch tire life is Rough these days! Pretty pleased with the result, though.

[IMG]http:/[/IMG]
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

^looks great!! I have some 911 fitment BBS RS that would look great, complete with great tires ;)

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
            Bought some fresh treads for the 911. Had to order the fronts from the UK, 16 inch tire life is Rough these days! Pretty pleased with the result, though.

[IMG]http:/[/IMG]
            Stunning
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              ^looks great!!
              Originally posted by Staszek View Post
              Stunning

Thanks, Guys.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Selling my S4, but since I've enjoyed photography on the side and taken some well liked photos at events the past couple years, I've decided to dive deeper into the photography and video side of things.

Should be a fun way to stay in the scene. I'll be attending events even after the car is gone, but purely to document. It will be much easier on the wallet.

Purchase is the DJI drone that is pretty, next to the race drone I've been playing with for a few years (also had some experience with RC helicopters.) The skills I honed with the other stuff made this thing feel like child's play to fly. But, the video can't be beat!

No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

your race drone seems to be shy a propeller and a half.

post up some aerial pics/vids. I would love to see them. did you have to apply to the faa for a drone pilot license?
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Finally getting back into photography, with the ability to shoot in 4k video.

Found a great deal on FB marketplace (not my actual camera shown).

I also scored a waterproof diving case for the camera since my wife and I are going cage diving with Great Whites in South Africa this March.

So STOKED.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

^ Nice!
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Just ordered from eBay - after unit cost and shipping combined it was still cheaper to ship from LATVIA through eBay than order from ECS / Turner.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post

Just ordered from eBay - after unit cost and shipping combined it was still cheaper to ship from LATVIA through eBay than order from ECS / Turner.
                          Congrats!
                          Your gonna love it Steve! I installed mine last summer and was AMAZED at the quality!

It's so much lighter and shallow than stock/aftermarket radios. I ordered mine from a seller on ebay from Germany. I foolishly purchased the wiring harnesses from another seller on amazon, just to realize that the seller in Germany already included a set
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            Congrats!
                            Your gonna love it Steve! I installed mine last summer and was AMAZED at the quality!

It's so much lighter and shallow than stock/aftermarket radios. I ordered mine from a seller on ebay from Germany. I foolishly purchased the wiring harnesses from another seller on amazon, just to realize that the seller in Germany already included a set
                            Thanks! I am not sure if the seller will include the wiring harness or not so ZI just ordered one from Amazon to be sure.

Looking forward to installing it thats for sure. Maybe now I'll get to see if the speakers in my car work, as I've never had them on in the couple years that I've owned the car. The head unit never worked so I just used a Bose bluetooth speaker in the meantime.

I guess if I install the VDO and the speakers are shot, that will be next on my list of things!
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

The one from the Latvian seller should have the harness with it.

Comment

Ordered a few more things for the Tacoma.

4X Innovations weld on rock sliders

4X Innovations DCSB Weld On Rick Sliders by MR E30, on Flickr

Relentless Fab Hi-Lift and CB Antenna Bed Rail mounts.

Relentless Fab Hi-Lift and CB Bed Rail Mounts by MR E30, on Flickr

Ordered up a hi-lift and other recovery gear but it hasn't arrived yet. I really dig the built in rail system in the bed of the Tacoma. Gives it lots of ability to secure things in an easy to use manner.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X