Wire harness guide help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire harness guide help

Can't figure out where this bracket mounts. Anyone have a pic for reference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

wire loom bracket. mnts to side of block under intake manifold. )BD 1/2 brackets are different
    My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
      wire loom bracket. mnts to side of block under intake manifold. )BD 1/2 brackets are different

Thanks for the response. I know it's under the mani and on the block but I'm looking for a pic of the actual holes it get mounted to. What do you mean "1/2 brackets are different"? Thanks

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

I don't have a great pic but do have a couple of views. I tried to highlight the bracket in the pics with red lines.

It is behind the CCV bracket and intake manifold supports. Front carries alternator wiring.

Towards the back it carries the main engine harness bundle.

MJ

Comment

Originally posted by mjweimer View Post
          I don't have a great pic but do have a couple of views. I tried to highlight the bracket in the pics with red lines.

It is behind the CCV bracket and intake manifold supports. Front carries alternator wiring.

Towards the back it carries the main engine harness bundle.

MJ

Perfect thanks!

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead here, I have the other type of wiring loom bracket that I am trying to install on my S52 with OBDI intake. Doesn't look like it's going to fit to me. Is the bracket in mjweimer's post an OBDI or OBDI one?

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Adrian,

Bracket is OBD2 on my M52 engine.

A picture with the wiring harness installed can be found midway down in this post:

MJ

Comment

Working...
              X