Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinstriping from factory?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at buying a genuine M-Tech 1 325e, the car is Alpine White and has black pin striping running the full length of the side of car and more on the bottom of the bumpers and skirts (see image.) I was just wondering is this factory? I've seen plenty of E30's with factory pinstriping but not of this style. TIA!

Image here: https://imgur.com/a/yTI7bE3

Comment

That's a bit of an odd spot for a factory pinstripe, usually (in the US) those run through the middle of the door handle, or even further above the body line.

If in doubt you can check the option sheet, but it could have been a dealer add on, or a later addition as you can still get pinstripe sets from BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        That's a bit of an odd spot for a factory pinstripe, usually (in the US) those run through the middle of the door handle, or even further above the body line.

If in doubt you can check the option sheet, but it could have been a dealer add on, or a later addition as you can still get pinstripe sets from BMW.
        Thanks for the info man! I've checked the option list by looking up the VIN but nothing is mentioned, I'm guessing it was a dealer add on

Comment

Working...
        X