Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1987 325e 4door for sale. (2.5L with 5 speed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325e 4door for sale. (2.5L with 5 speed)

Hi I am selling my 4 door 1987 325E. It’s been a great car for the past year and a half but I bought an e34 as a daily and another e30 as a project car so sadly I must let this go. Previous owner converted it from an automatic 2.7L to a 5 speed 2.5L. A lot of work went into the swap but I lost the texts from the previous owner so all I can really recall is That the block had unknown mileage but was still good and still had visible cross hatch. Head is new with about 16,000 miles on it. Since I have owned I’ve done oil changes every 3000 miles. Most new parts have no more than 5,000 miles as most upgrades came after march of 2017. Engine is solid, I did a cold compression test and it showed 150 psi on all cylinders. Mileage on the car is unknown but it was garage kept and the best estimate I have would be what's on the odo currently about 90k miles but I have no proof. Car has two rust spot where the battery tray is and a small hole where the back bumper trim bolts on to. Passenger side fender looks like it got hit so doesn't line up perfectly. Car does leak oil needs about a quart every month with daily driving. Also passenger front window doesn't go down. Ac does not work compressor works its just leaking somewhere in the system. Car has also been resprayed. There is also some fender damage from not rolling the fenders when I put on the suspension. New parts that were installed include:
    Ignition coil
    Spark plugs
    Brake light switch
    Valve cover gasket
    Rocker arm plugs
    O2 sensor
    Tail light gasket (both of them)
    Front and rear sway bar links
    Rear strut mounts
    Guibo
    Upper strut mounts
    M3 control arm bushings
    Control arms
    Inner and outer tie rod ends
    Koni adjustable shocks and struts
    H&R Spring and sports
    Garagistic weighted shifter
    15x8 xxr 530s wrapped with new kumho tires
    Garagistic front and rear strut bar
    Only used part that I put on the car were the taillights and the 3.73 lsd with 100k on it.
    Car also has some floor mats from an x3
    I will be selling the car without the euro smileys, bumper/front spoiler, or audio. I cut up the valence to install some brake ducts but I do have a rough euro valence that I will throw in with the car.
    Also I wanted to buy a vin report if you guys have any advice for the best and accurate place to get one I would appreciate it.
    Asking $5500 and only trades I'm interested in are euro bumper e24 or e32.

Not sure how to resize pics so here is a link to the rest of the pics.
    https://imgur.com/a/DqBuLE2
    Last edited by erynapolean777; 01-19-2019, 11:07 AM.
    1986 325es(Possible race car?)
    1987 325e (the show car)
    1992 525it (the new daily)

Bump
    1986 325es(Possible race car?)
    1987 325e (the show car)
    1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

Working...
    X