Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post

btw- this is a thread for us shooters; no political anti-gun bullshit.

Thank you!

And only a psycho enjoys getting kicked by a 870 12gauge. My FN is no fun at all!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
      Have you guys noticed how the prices on the AR's and such are going up big time !!!!!

Try ammo. I once picked up Q3131a ammo in the 1000 rounds for $150 shipped. And Mil Surp 308 Guat for $100 per. Shit those days are long gone. Every time I go to the range I expect to blow $200 or more in ammo. Ive had to slow down on that big time.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thank you I have built several! That was until the boating accident and they all sank to the bottom of the lake. It was a sad day, that day!

Comment

shop online over at ar15.com. I still see RRA's go for less than that.

Comment

Jesus Vedubin, that shotgun is fucking crazy!

Comment

Which ones did you loose in the drink ? Man that sucks bad !!!

Comment

Ech..if you dont like "popular" or "mass media" rifles then...look away..

Ak 47

'90 325i

Comment

Originally posted by atomic
                  And my other carry piece. North American Arms .22wmr w/folding holster grip. This one fits right in the pocket and is never seen, just looks like a knife in the pocket. One hell of a little pocket cannon too.....

Wow this thing is tiny!

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
                    In an effort to lighten things up a little I thought I would share my latest. Not my favorite, just my latest...

A new Sig 556
                    Wow, definitely way off from the 550s/551s. I'd like to get my hands on a Steyr AUG in black. My fave AR out of my collection would be my Sporter LTWT M4.

Rey
                    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      Thank you!

And only a psycho enjoys getting kicked by a 870 12gauge. My FN is no fun at all!
                      that's because it has a butt pad designed for a varmit round. Get a real pad on there, and you'll love the 12g (I have an R3, its fantastic)

Those boating accidents are a bitch, btw.
                      BEERTECH

Comment

Damn Vedubin.
                        Those are some nice weapons. Only have a lonely little mini.45 high capacity left for myself. Let me know if you want to go to the range sometime. I miss it and I have to test the new extractor I had put in awhile ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

I had a 12 gauge bull pup once that always turned my shoulder black & blue. Damn I miss that thing. Its been so long i can't even remember who made it. Anybody remember? I can't recall what they called it but it was definitely a Mossberg 500 in a bull pup stock.

Rey
                          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Here's a couple shots of Adrian shooting my Bushy A3/M4:

One of me and my Taurus .22 Pump:

Nurse friend shooting her Ruger 9mm:

Newly acquired Colt Delta Elite 10mm:

My pair of Ruger Mark IIs (Government target and Competition target models), Glock 20 (10mm) and Colt Anaconda .44Magnum 8" Magna-Ported barrel from the factory (in the blue case):

The Colt Anaconda and Taurus M62 .22LR pump:

My Ruger super single six (.22LR and .22Magnum cylinders) and Bushmaster case and spare 30rd mags:

Frank and his Ruger 10/22 with newly installed sights and Matt with my Ruger 10/22 with folding stock and high cap mag:

Adrian attempting to fire Frank's ak-47 which kept jamming up, piece of shit imo:

April reloading her Ruger 9mm and Frank's British Enfield rifle in the background (awesome rifle!):

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Damn RC you a big MOFO! Hows that new Glock? The AR looks nice man, congrats!

PS what the hell is that huge ammo on the bench in that last picture?

Comment

Damn RC you a big MOFO! Hows that new Glock? The AR looks nice man, congrats!

PS what the hell is that huge ammo on the bench in that last picture?
                                The ammo belongs to the Enfield, and that thing rocks! Heavy as shit, those were MEN that carried those in the War!

The Glock is okay, I'm still not used to the 10mm in the Glock, but LOVE the Colt Delta Elite, I guess it's extra weight makes it shoot a little smoother. I've had two Glock 21s in the past and loved them, but the 10mm is way hotter and it's definitely felt in the recoil. I really just need to get out and shoot it more but dammit, 10mm ammo ain't cheap and I'm not set up to reload yet.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Working...
                                X