Lets Get a MD e30/BMW Meet going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RainMan
    I live at the top of Montgomery County, but still no E30. I would like to see all of yours, though.

were in hagerstown this weekend, prolly not worth it for you to drive that far this time since they will only be two maybe three of us.

Mike Fritz

Comment

I'm down, I'll keep my eye on the thread to see whats goin' on...

Comment

Winchesta.. My dad works there. Drives there every day from Clear Spring when he's not traveling. Its about 50 miles I believe.
        Old and improved:

Comment

Bmw Meeting In Md

AIGHT this is NIck team skidkids founder we are meeting up this friday in fredrick near frederick towne MALL n at the home depot lot ... or something close by... Team skidkids and Team High Risk are meeting up and mostly likely a few scragglers.. send me a message at nbx33@aol.com if your coming this should be fun...... I think I might roast of some old 17's so bring a camera and we might also do some fun runs but only if the heat is LOW...
          Look for this car... this is mine

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

I might think about going if its going to be in the afternoon/evening. I have to work 10-2. Let me know.
            Old and improved:

Comment

I'll prolly come too, but need a time.

and is that the mall on rt.40??

Mike Fritz

Comment

Friday Night Rt 40 Home Depot Lot 730-8ish

Friday NIght Rt 40 Frederick towne Mall. 730-8ish at the home depot lot. Cant miss it on 40... My crew will have the TEam skidkids banner in the windshield just like my last post.:o WERE also looking for recruits.Yeah Bimmer buds my whole team with maybe the few exception of some member zwill be on hand also Team High Risk. There are a few other Groups that may be cruisn that night. As for the FUZZ if your not doing somthing completely stupid YOU wont get pulled. Its prolly like any other gatherings spot. There will be some racing going on prolly not much.. depnds on if the Fuzz stakes out the turn around. BUT if we wanna go have some fun runs lil more then 8th mile style i know the place BUt there always ricers revin at you at lights and then hangin a right becuz there wuss's... should be fun.. As far as outstandingly quick cars in frederick there arent many WRX/STI's out maybe 2. Maybe if your lucky 2 EVO more then none you prolly bump into some shockingly quick SRT4's including 1 FUlly STage 2 SRT4 you meet most of our quick guys friday. LETS have some fun guys still email me if you need more info...

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

How was the meet?
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

this weekend Cal Ripken stadium 1st auto X of the season?

Comment

damn, i just stumbled upon this thread. i havent really met any local e30 ppl, except for a couple i met just to purchase things from. i prolly have the ugliest e30 of all (bronzit, sedan, need i say more?)

but i would love to meet up sometime... a friend of mine told me bout the upcoming auto x in march. i might be interested in going. ill most prolly be runnin all stock.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Decent Turn Out

We had a decent turn out last friday i met 2 pretty cool E30 guys. Wish we would have had more people come do the fun runs.. We were a bit unorganized. The Fun runs took place for about an hour. SOme of the cars that My 91 e30 , a 240sx , corrolla S, eclipse Gs , 200sx , Geo Metro?? yeah. Mustang V6, good turn out everyone ran atleast 12 times.. mostlyt likely the lenght was 8th mile but none of the races were close enough fopr a longer run.. Maybe next time we can get more people to come out and do some fun runs.. I will let everyone know ehn the next event or gathering is thanks everyone who came out..

Comment

Yea man, we had to take off. That last time around we got back on 70. My friend was low on gas anyway. Need some more e30s to come out.
                          Old and improved:

Comment

haha, It's not my fault I get less than 20mpg in my stock car. :P

Mike Fritz

Comment

Working...
                            X