No announcement yet.

E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tempted here, will match my Alpina rims ;-)

I have the euro valance and euro bumpers. But I am also waiting on pics....
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Man id be all over this... Just bad timming, Christmas coming up and a baby due any day now.. Fuck..

I doubt youd take any trades?
      sigpic
      1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
      1987 325ic Black Vert
      1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
      1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Part numbers can be molded from an original part. Therefore they mean nothing. An old stash of original parts, 15 years after Alpina may have ended production is possible, but would be a rarity. What would be the history of this inventory? Were the parts originally made from ABS? Are yours ABS or fiberglass?

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I'm very interested...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Im interested in taking a couple of them for safe keeping. Please send good pics with markings. If ABS then there should be a Metzler stamp on back. pics to biaguessa@yahoo.com

Comment

Slight interest, subscribed....
              Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

For the rarity of this item and if they are real.....most of us would have sold everything we had and bought the whole stock worth without a second thought. it would be a lovely christmas. so something is wrong with this picture.

Comment

Hmmm, how would this look with mtech2?!

I'm interesting pending more details.
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I am getting pictures at the current moment for everyone. I stand behind these airdams 200% and anyone that orders and for some weird reason does not like there airdam I will take it back and pay the shipping bak to Europe. The distributer I get these from got them from Alpina as I can get other authentic Alpina items too. This is why I can only get 6 of these. These are NOT ABS plastic, those are the junkie replicas which I am not wasting my personal time with. I will repaet again, I HAVE NO TIME FOR REPLICA JUNK. I personally never bought it for my 325IS and I am not gonna sell it.
                    If you get it and you feel Alpinas craftmanship is not up to par let me know and I will refund you your money in full and pay to ship it back BUT I guarantee that wont be the case. I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!

BTW that replica in the ebay link looks like garbage
                    For the record these are real cause I bought one from my distributer for my E21 before I parted and sold the project. Fiberglass, strong, and Alpina serial numbers on it with documents of authenticity.

Yes its a E21 not a E30 but I was curious when I found this distributer and tested them, Shipped quick from Germany and was authentic and fit like a glove :)
                    Check it out :) Clicky!
                    Hella, Alpina and more click here Snoopys House of BMW
                    I am your guy to come to for Alpina parts :D
                    Paypal is the worst Ecommerce system you can use! :x

Comment

damn fine fit on that E21

Snoop, I told you, you NEED to get some validation.

Don't you sell on forums in Hungary? Can you show us posts from your local forums telling us what a badass you are? Any dumbass not smart enough to translate is too dumb to buy from you, right?

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        damn fine fit on that E21

Snoop, I told you, you NEED to get some validation.

Don't you sell on forums in Hungary? Can you show us posts from your local forums telling us what a badass you are? Any dumbass not smart enough to translate is too dumb to buy from you, right?
                        PMed you

Comment

I'm interested in a late model one, but first want to make sure the part and seller are legit. (I don't mean any offense by that. It's just that you are new and have no feedback.)

Erik

Comment

I'm interested, but will these fit on a car that is the diving board bumpers converted to plastics?
                            REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Got this email from my distibuter in Germany this morning

They are giving me more info on the way too

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz View Post
                                I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!
                                What does this look like? Is it for Metal Bumpers? Alpina? I need to know!

tahnks

Comment

Working...
                                X