Borbet Type B Mesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borbet Type B Mesh

Need some advice. I have the chance to get these today after picking up my ‘86 325es. He’s asking $1700 for the six wheels (two would need to be modified, I only want the four but he wants to get rid of all six). Is this something I’ll regret passing on later as a new e30 owner, and what would be a fair price to pay? $1700 seems like a lot, but then again I’m new! Cheers.

I like mesh borbs, especially when the faces are silver and everything else is black. 1700 for this set is pretty reasonable, especially for 6.
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

these are very rare these days. i would try to buy but negotiate down to 14-1500. less if they need refinishing. are 4 of them 7.5" and 2 9"?
      M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Quick search found this page, sold for 3.5k 46 weeks ago. Same picture's, did he buy em for 3.5k and now wants to sell em for 1.5K?

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

My personal opinion is that this is a great deal. I haven't seen a set for less than 2k in a while. Rare set of wheels and my personal favorite.

I would understand the price if the seller was from EU.
          20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I sold an original set last year with silver faces and the rest black for $1650 and REGRET it! For 6 wheels, make the move.

Comment

Thanks gents. Didn't end up getting them while I was over there (wanted to put them in the car and ship it on the boat, wouldn't have to pay for separate shipping). Since I got the car back home, I found a couple of rust holes in the floor pan on the driver's and passenger's side. Wheel money is turning into welding money.

Comment

Working...
              X