Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greensboro, NC Meet...1-14-06...Start the year off right!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greensboro, NC Meet...1-14-06...Start the year off right!!!

Was gonna be a meet the 1st in Raleigh but changed to the 14th in Greensboro and meeting at Korman Autoworks on Randleman Rd.

Prob Coming:
    asubimmer
    Avus E30
    cpain49176
    e30Matt
    bmwm3n528
    apex381
    formula driver
    friend w/ e36 m3
    friend w/ e28
    Nick (don't remember his user name but he's bringin his 951)
    bmw4life
    tommyboy
    BMWguy
    SpecM
    Fox (Hopefully will drag his big brother along w/ him)
    buddy Will? (formula driver's friend)
    Last edited by asubimmer; 01-09-2006, 09:37 AM.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

If you could push it back to the 10th I could make it but I am working pretty much straight thru till then.
    HDE30 <3

Comment

i'll be back in the snow place (ie boone) when do you work sun...btw avus blue is awsome..you should skip work ;)
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I work weekends and 3rd so Its hard to make trips like that. I however am switching to part time day side the 8th. I should be able to make it the 9th or 10th best.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

how far is Lynchburg, VA from boone...I guess we could have one in boone then

Comment

I mapquested it and it gave me a 5 hr drive
            HDE30 <3

Comment

im down for something close to raleigh
              hell, ill do something tomorrow if we can get something together

Comment

How far is it from raleigh north to South hill VA on 85?
                HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by cpain49176
                  im down for something close to raleigh
                  hell, ill do something tomorrow if we can get something together

Well, Charlie (asubimmer) was talking about coming out to my place Sunday just outside Raleigh to pickup some parts- come on out if you want.

Email or PM me for directions, etc. I won't be home until after 1pm or so, but I'm planning on messing with cars for the rest of the afternoon.

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                    How far is it from raleigh north to South hill VA on 85?

About 1-1.25 hrs. Depending on cops. :)

Bret.

Comment

I can make it there in about 2.5 hrs I believe. And i have some family there that we could use for nice parking and so on.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

lets move it to the 14th and do it just up the road in S. Hill VA is about 1 hr or 80 miles from raleigh and 80 from richmond, 132 from VA Beach. its a good mid point to a lot of places.
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

ok ok so what and where would be a good time then....It seems that some people are interested....What do you guys think about meeting at Korman in Greensboro and hang out for a bit then go to Spartenburg, SC to check out the BMW plant?

Comment

I could very possibly be down for the Korman portion, that's not too far from home.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Korman sounds fine to me.
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                              X