1987 325es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325es

For sale 135k all orignal no mods parents bought it new I have have had it for two years email me for pics randybutera@sbcglobal.net

looking to get 4k will deal for serious buyer. located in toledo ohio.

Comment

That asking price might be a little high. Good luck :D

Comment

its probably one of the nicest unmolested examples around. If your looking for a car to tear apart and fix up maybe not the car for you. If your looking for a great looking car to contiue to maintain and love this is it

2004:
        Rear rotors, pads, and senors
        Drivers side door lock replaced
        Replaced all drive belts
        Left front turn signal housing replaced(still acts up)
        New hand break cables

2003:
        New front Calipers
        new antenna
        new bmw muffler
        new clutch hydrolics only

2002:
        New bmw battery
        AC/heater fan replaced

2001:
        New Front rotors pads, and sensors
        New water pump and timing belt
        new rear shock mounts, shocks, and bushings
        new bumper mouldings

2000:
        replaced speedo at 97k
        replaced winshield and moldings
        replaced entire ABS relay and control unit.

Driving the car. The car truely drives wonderful and is a great example of a 20 year old BMW. Slight noise from the LSD when turning in parking lots and such. Slight wheel shimmy during heavy breaking 70mph to 40 mph (probably needs new tie rods). Car runs alittle rich as I unhooked the o2 as it hesitates when it is hooked up BMW Mechanic advised to just unhook it.
        The car leaks NO OIL. small transmission leak I keep having the level looked at for the past two years and it has yet to go down! the car has never been in a wreck knok on wood all the vin #s are on the panels the only damage to ever happen to this car was in the late 80's my dad pulled in to a parking lot and pulled in too close to a parking block and the front valance had to be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyboy
          That asking price might be a little high. Good luck :D
          That was not necessary. You haven't even seen photos of it!!!!

BTW, I paid less than 10% of that asking price for an 87 325es with 100k miles on it. But, you could hardly say it was "unmolested". paint faded, no longer has the front airdam, no exhaust, clutch shot.

Good luck with the sale. I'd try Roundel classifieds or local CCA. You might get 4 or close to it there if it is as nice as you describe.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

Working...
          X