WTB: IE stage 3 springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EtaSport
    TJ, not sure what the spring rates are on the HR, but I read a post on here (from a reliable source) that gave IEs rates and they were around 25lbs more than the HR. Not much, but they are still pretty stiff springs.

Now that you mention it robert, the front is a tad higher than could be. I didnt know if you were referring to rake amount. GC would probably be the way to go for you. Im jealous with dan's m42 with GC and koni, but I am content with my setup.
    If you don't know the spring rates of the H&R's, then how do you know the IE's are 25lbs more?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I think either trent or charlie knows the hr rate. All I know is they are similar. :oops: I have seen slammed hr race cars, and I have seen modest hr race cars. I can say the same about IE. I suppose it depends slightly on tire height, and car weight.
      Old and improved:

Comment

Irelands are almost identicle to H&R Race, but 'stiffer when the front spring reaches max deflection,' according to Jeff Ireland. The fronts have a slightly stiffer rate when fully loaded. It is a non-issue for a street car, because you're not really seeing those limits.

They lowered my 318-6 quite a bit in the front (close to 2"), and the rear slightly higher (tire is flush with fender), but you can adjust the rear to your liking with spring pads (i have both pads, thick ones too)

Comment

Working...
        X