No announcement yet.

Lollipop Shifted Wheels Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI I used treehouses centered CAB and it solved my too much camber problem, but CAB rubs (vibrates) against exhaust (S52)...

Control arms are 95M3. Did the same with Lemforder E30.
    Wheels are 18x8 e20 style 32's
    Tires 215/35/18.

Is there any way to identify a control are just by looking at it? Any identifying marks I could look for? PO had control arms that didn't have this problem, but I can't say for sure since I can't ID them.

Comment

I just started having a similar problem as the OP. Rubs the front part of the fender liner with 17x8.5 et20, 235/40 solid offset FCAB.

I'm thinking just buck up and get GC camber plates and push top of the strut further forward to gain that 1-2mm I need.
      Euro S50 Daily Driver: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=279195

Comment

I have another bump for this thread. I just installed some Garagistic treehouse bushings and am having the same issues where the wheel is rubbing the fender liner and brake ducting when turning the wheel. Garagistic told me to zip tie the fender liner forward, and someone else told me they hammered then let the wheel rub the remaining plastic.

What did those of you with this issue do to make them work?

Comment

Working...
        X