No announcement yet.

brakes wont bleed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you bench bleed the MC? Not necessary but speed things up.
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Sounds clogged to me. had the same issue. Had to give it a LOT of pressure and eventually it squirted out. I also had to replace the brake lines though.

Comment

so I took it for a drive the past few days, gave it some hard pressure. Went to bleed it yesterday and bamm, it squirted out along with alot of air. issue fixed!
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

make brakes seem to just bleed forever when the car is on, think there is a air leak somewhere?
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
            make brakes seem to just bleed forever when the car is on, think there is a air leak somewhere?
            Does the pedal sink when you are at a stop light? Can you pump the brakes and it starts to feel more firm? If so you still have air in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Grackle View Post
              Does the pedal sink when you are at a stop light? Can you pump the brakes and it starts to feel more firm? If so you still have air in the system.
              no it just sinks.
              i'm blowing air through system and it all seems fine except for the abs unit seems to take more pressure to get air through it. could it be clogged or broken?
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
              X