E30 Mechanic Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Mechanic Post

I recall seeing a mechanic for hire here doing headgasket jobs brake jobs etc and for the life of me I cant seem to find it a link would be appreciated I need your services! SoCal area aswell!
    If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

what part of SD are you in?

Comment

He's called it quits, cause of cheap ass e30 owners.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

How about Trey?
        1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
        Riverside CA

Comment

Whenever I try to help and hook people up...they turn around and sell the f*cking car sometimes leaving me stranded with parts I cannot use on my own cars.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by diamonddonbmw View Post
            How about Trey?
            Yes, him.
            Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Whenever I try to help and hook people up...they turn around and sell the f*cking car sometimes leaving me stranded with parts I cannot use on my own cars.
            Yes, thank you. I'm coming to terms with this whole community. Every single person, I genuinely helped out and thought were real enthusiasts, within the last 4 years., turned around and did the same thing. So my group of car people, is getting a lot smaller.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Yes, him.

Yes, thank you. I'm coming to terms with this whole community. Every single person, I genuinely helped out and thought were real enthusiasts, within the last 4 years., turned around and did the same thing. So my group of car people, is getting a lot smaller.
              I feel slightly embarrassed even commenting on this thread again I completely forgot I posted it. I still have the car its at a shop. Long story short I did the headgasket job new timing belt water pump thermostat etc because I had a small leak that would cause me to lose coolant over time. I took the head to the machine shop because why not had it pressure checked, checked for warps. It came back fine,put it together and the leak got worse and I decided to take it to a shop. Im assuming its trey you guys spoke of but its been awhile since I saw the thread that I completely forgot and just wanted to be pointed in the right direction. But i jumped the gun and took it to a shop.
              If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Yes, him.

Everyone's a E30 "enthusiast" until they buy a miata, then they are all about that miata life.

We will be the next wave of older gentleman who have the classic, clean, rare parts, the "where did you find those from" small community E30 owners.

They will be the should never sold mine group of dudes coming to see our prestine, project, trailer queens, rare model, track E30's etc...

Comment

Working...
                X