E30 Center cap hex nut/cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Center cap hex nut/cap

Looking for just the hex cap (the part that twists and locks the center cap, do not need the waffle, or the black plastic on the back, or the emblem). Will be using with my ix center caps to replace broken tabs. As far as I know the hex cap is interchangeable so looking to get those. Will do the whole hex assembly if necessary but don't have any use for the waffles on 14" rims.

Need 2.

if I can't find any I might take a gamble on a plastic set from china on ebay

PM’d

Comment

Picture for reference only need the part circled but could do the whole hex cap potentially but not really wanting extra waffles if I don’t have too
      Attached Files

Comment

I have 4 oem caps and 4 china caps

Comment

Originally posted by bcatlow02 View Post
          I have 4 oem caps and 4 china caps
          Prices? Feel free to pm

Comment

Originally posted by fnf01 View Post
            if I can't find any I might take a gamble on a plastic set from china on ebay
            Please don't get Chinese one piece press on hubcaps unless you want OG tuners like myself wondering "What else is Chinese on this dude's German ride?" You can easily spot cheapo Chinese hubcaps from a far as they lack the circular "gap" where the inner hub spins on genuine BMW/BBS hubcaps.

Get the genuine BMW/BBS 5-piece spin-on hubcaps for "maximum style points." You won't be or look sorry (in many ways)...

EDIT: As you know, your exemplary picture lacks the circular black center piece, same size on 14 or 15" hubcaps, whose 3-prongs insert into the piece you are searching for and the 70mm BMW logo afixes on (not 68mm from another of your threads)
            Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-21-2019, 06:57 PM.
            1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
            Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
            Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Working...
            X