Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao.

Comment

Good work! Not so sure about the drifting though... Better post up some vids of you killing it soon.
      Originally posted by e30guydownunder
      Stupid German wookie winning F1 WDC and beating Webs. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

I got some serious respect for you dude.
        Straight up blood and sweat.
        In for the updates!
        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Great build! need to work on that drifting :) balls for posting that video of you driving over a wall of tires.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I promise if he his car wouldnt've understeered all night he wouldve gotten some good runs in.
            ERHMAGHERD! BERMER!

Comment

Originally posted by HawaiianE30 View Post
              Good work! Not so sure about the drifting though... Better post up some vids of you killing it soon.
              I am signed up for a drift clinic on the 28th of this month. the GoPro will be with me :up:

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
              I got some serious respect for you dude.
              Straight up blood and sweat.
              In for the updates!
              thanks man, no joke I really do have blood and lots of sweat and maybe a little tears into this car.

Originally posted by F34R View Post
              Great build! need to work on that drifting :) balls for posting that video of you driving over a wall of tires.
              I forgot to take the button out of the e brake so when I pulled it, it stayed up. that's why I spun on the first corner. believe it or not I actually have that first corner down fairly well. the 2nd turn is one I am still working on hahaha like my friend said in the vid, "you should have waited". I guess if i was in 2nd gear it may not have been so bad. we all had a good laugh about it after.

Originally posted by bimmerboy709 View Post
              I promise if he his car wouldnt've understeered all night he wouldve gotten some good runs in.
              yup, what bimmerboy said, on top of my not so great drift skills the car was understeering really bad. tire psi in the rear is at 32. most of the guys at the track are running a much higher psi. ill be increasing it to 40-45 psi cold. see how that works out.

the 28th of this month I am attending a drift clinic with Just Drift so some good videos and action shots will be in order.
              Last edited by !kid; 04-03-2013, 07:14 PM.
              :borg:

Comment

lots of updates to come!
                ERHMAGHERD! BERMER!

Comment

past few weeks have been crazy, we took the engine out so we could install the oil pan I made,rebuild the steering rack and install power steering,install fan switch too.
                  Last edited by !kid; 09-09-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

hard work is right! all worth it though. I hope everyone can appreciate your hard work and dedication to your car like i do.
                    ERHMAGHERD! BERMER!

Comment

and three vids for you eyeballs and ear drums.
                      Last edited by !kid; 09-09-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X