MY Cirrusblau DD/Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY Cirrusblau DD/Project

Im glad to be back! I've been gone (from an e30) for 4months, for those who knew me, I had an 91 Alpine White 318i sedan which I traded for a '95 240sx. I was hesitant at first, but I always wanted a 240sx. The car was pearl white, came with kouki side skirts, godspeed coilovers, xxr 962's etc. the bad part, it was auto. My friends ended up convincing me 5 speed swaps were cake and not that expensive, So I went through with the trade. My first intention was to 5 speed swap but problems came up and I had to take care of those. In time, added a '96 zenki grill, mudflaps, 5 lug conversion and Varrstoens. Started getting bored with the auto and open diff, so the solution.......

sell it for an e30 (5 speed of course) :D

1989 325i
    Cirrusblau - Original Paint
    5speed
    211k :(
    Clean Interior!
    Everything Original!
    Everything Works!
    35% tint all around
    Sport Seats
    M3 Offset Bushings
    iS lip
    US Ellipsoids
    ZHP Shift Knob

The car drives great, the ride is amazing compared to the S14, seats are comfy and the m20 still pulls hard. Only bad things are the mileage, the dent in the driver side fender and dings on the rear below the taillights other than that I am very pleased with the move I made, some of my friends consider it a downgrade, but I consider it an upgrade! I have a lot of plans for this car but since school is still in session it's going to be as is for now. Winter is around the corner so I need to hit up the 10w-40. Yes it gets below freezing out here :p So for now as school finishes ill be constantly doing the basic maintenance and saving up for my future mods.

Upcoming Mods:
    Shadowline
    Euro Plate Filler
    HIDs
    M-tech I wing
    M-tech I Steering wheel
    New Stereo (Stock RadioFTW)
    Black Interior Swap
    Suspension (Needs a drop)
    Wheels
    Ill keep you guys updated!

could get to this !!!