the brake kit that everyone wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveCN
    Now that we have a second, I say we put it to a vote. Amongst the cognoscenti only, though.

Matt said we aren't special enough... hobag :P

thirded btw (ftw actually :P)

Comment

:drink: A proper ending for a spoiled douchebag

Comment

I just read on BF.c that he paid for them himself, oooooooooooo

but he also said he paid 1500 for them, and then he said that no one could afford them.
        I thought they were more then that,

but either way you are a fucking idiot.
        I'm looking at paying 2300 for a set of just 2 for just looks and not for stopping power.

I vote fourth for bannishment from r3v.

Mike Fritz

Comment

lets get this trash out of here
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by The Fast One!
            I just read on BF.c that he paid for them himself, oooooooooooo
            Yeah, that's what he SAYS. I don't buy it.

Either way, he still has a set of $1500 brakes he can't even fit on his car.

Comment

I saw this on BF.c last night and... well... oh man!

Polite message to kid: I think once you learn how to drive, your perspective on all these 'mods' is going to change a lot.

It's a car, not a BMX bike! your driving enjoyment (and hopefully, your self-esteem) will increase with your skill level.

Save your money, learn to drive at the limit and take it from there.

Comment

He says he is not changing the rears. What is the point of massive power in front and nada in back????

OMFG why does God allow so many idiots on the planet at one time?????

Quote from e3t
                Originally posted by meric
                Originally posted by e30cabriolet
                What size rims are you replacing the obviously too small stock ones with?

Why do you need such outlandishly huge calipers for?

What did you replace your rears with?

What proportioning valve are you using?

What mastercylinder are you using?
                after i finish up the brakes im geting some super wide rims to run so super sticky tires so i need bug brrakes.

no i didnt replace the rears no need to.

im gonna use one from ap racing.

im also going us two ap racing mastercylinders.
                bug brrakes?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Not replacing the rears eh?

Im not usually one to flame someone about their car or choices but you clearly have NO understanding of any sort of vehicle dynamics.....but somehow seem to have some source of funding to acomplish putting the car together, whatever that may be...have fun when you mash the brakes at highway speeds and swap ends a few times before taking someone else out with you.
                  '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
                  10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                    bug brrakes?

bumbners?

Mike Fritz

Comment

I wonder if he ment it as a joke?
                      If not, then he desevers it.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

He's not joking.

Eric, where are you from man? I'd love to drive to your area and absolutely run circles around you at a track or an autocross with my relatively stock car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                          I'd love to drive to your area and absolutely run circles around you at a track or an autocross with my relatively stock car.
                          take a number...!

Comment

big brakes mebee?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
                              dude seriously send those back. 2002maniac is working a kit with 540 calipers that will probably a few hundred max including everything, as apposed to several thousand, and will stop within a couple feet of that on street tires.
                              This thread sucked from the get-go but that caught my eye. Id be more interested in that for Hallett. Locally stock brakes have been more than fine but the S50 has made it so I can reach high enough speeds to encounter brake fade when I have a lot of space.

I doubt I could have heated something that big up with my old eta motor, at least not on the tracks we have around here.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is classic...

I cannot believe that you are planning to install these brakes in the front, and do nothing with the rears. I should ban you just for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X