parting a 1998 M Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting a 1998 M Roadster

snagged it for a swap donor car, so pretty much all of the mechanical stuff is spoken for, but it’s got good fenders, heated seats, wheels, top, glass, doors, and probably a bunch of other usable stuff.

hit me up to call dibs on what you need. it’s being taken apart soon.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

what color interior? looking for a good black/grey seat and some dash stuff.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      what color interior? looking for a good black/grey seat and some dash stuff.
      black n grey. ;)
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Let me talk to a neighbor. He may benefit from some fiddly parts.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
          Let me talk to a neighbor. He may benefit from some fiddly parts.
          awesome. thanks!

Comment

Any suspension left? Ex: Rear trailing arms

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
              awesome. thanks!
              Sure thing. I sen him the link. He is not a member (IIRC) here.

His interior is red/blk. Red body.

Maybe benefit from some easier to ship parts.. I will let you know more. How long will you have it?
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Ppl come in here see motors gone and are sad

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

me want diff. so sads.

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Photos

Comment

sent a pm.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Asshole

Don’t buy anything from this guy he’s an arrogant asshole. First thing that came out of his mouth when I tried to negotiate with for two sets of tires and wheels was “I make 250k a year I don’t need money”. Doesn’t know how to treat people and ripped me off when it came to the sale of the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
                          Don’t buy anything from this guy he’s an arrogant asshole. First thing that came out of his mouth when I tried to negotiate with for two sets of tires and wheels was “I make 250k a year I don’t need money”. Doesn’t know how to treat people and ripped me off when it came to the sale of the wheels.
                          So, what all did you get "ripped off" on? Seth is a pretty straightforward dude...
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

After claiming the bbs wheels where in mint condition I noticed clear coat coming off. But I didn’t get a chance to inspect the wheels because after I paid him he just walked inside his house And didn’t give me the opportunity to check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
                              After claiming the bbs wheels where in mint condition I noticed clear coat coming off. But I didn’t get a chance to inspect the wheels because after I paid him he just walked inside his house And didn’t give me the opportunity to check them out.
                              Not to sound like an asshole, but if this is true, why did you give him the money, before inspecting the wheels thoroughly?
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X