1987 325is wheel opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325is wheel opinions

I really really suck at figuring out the right wheels size, offset and all tat crap. I am looking into getting some nice wheels for the e30 and looking into these. What are your opinions on the right size, offset etc???

I am currently running bilstein shocks with H&R Race springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other wheels that are for sale that you guys could recommend send them my way!

Comment

Those are some expensive wheels, but they sure look rad. I think there are quite a few threads on the forum about wheel size and offset. I would pick whatever you like that will work. Nothing wrong with the factory weaves, especially in 15". They come in a couple different colors, but you could always paint them whatever you want too.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Both of those look great but you need to get the offset, what is the size of the second set?
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
          Both of those look great but you need to get the offset, what is the size of the second set?

Second set are 15x7 +25

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
            Those are some expensive wheels, but they sure look rad. I think there are quite a few threads on the forum about wheel size and offset. I would pick whatever you like that will work. Nothing wrong with the factory weaves, especially in 15". They come in a couple different colors, but you could always paint them whatever you want too.

Yeah I’ve researched a ton on wheel fitment but it all also depends on suspension. I also noticed a lot of them require spacers and I really don’t want to run spacers. Yeah the factory weaves are cool but not cool enough haha plus they are 14”

Comment

Of those two I think the top wheels are a better buy, not only are they assembled but they look a lot fresher. $2k for wheels in pieces seems insane to me..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                Of those two I think the top wheels are a better buy, not only are they assembled but they look a lot fresher. $2k for wheels in pieces seems insane to me..
                While I do agree, I just can't get over the goofy specs of the first set.
                Who really NEEDS a 15x8 wheel?

Oh yeah, those stanced kids
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I'd rather have 15x8, yeah (depending on offsets). 15x7 is stock and boring. ;)
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                    X