No announcement yet.

Planning a Spring 2010 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artie! Lets do it at Agile. :) Would you be willing to set up a dyno day/bbq maybe? Maybe get more than just e30s there? Help out the business some?

Mikey, the race skids are thick enough for daily. I've run it on the track and only scuffed it up a bit. The way I see it, if the oil pan cracks, fuck it, and put another one on. :)

Oh and everyone make sure you're on the mailing list, (I think Yun has it), and I will be sure to get it from him so I can email everyone about the meet.
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

If there will be enough interest I will start a new thread announcing day, time, ...

http://www.subaru-tech.com Life begins at 30 psi. In boost we trust.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
        we could always have a meet up in rockville or gaithersburg. but really, some place in DC is really going to be central for everyone, yet DC sucks for driving and meeting up at all.
        Maybe the Park's along the GW Parkway, either would be good for large hang out BBQ like interest groups or the Fort on the Md side of the Potomac.

Few suggestions I can think of.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Artie, the best way I've seen dyno days and bbqs done was if people pre-pay/pay online it was always like 15-20$ cheaper than if you pay up front. As far as dynoing, it was always done 1st come 1st serve, they had a list, and the dyno was open until whenever, there's a time when the list has a cut off, and closes as soon as the last person is dyno'd.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

Comment

I wouldn't be against holding something at my new place. Roommates are usually gone on the weekends too so that's a plus. The minus is that I don't have a grill (yet).
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

well I can take care of the grill situation....
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

How much room do you have there Jeff? I know for sure Steph and I will be throwing down when we get a house :)

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

Comment

I'm ready for a meet. I'm down for whatever, whenever. (after the snow melts, of course... so that's what, next week? lol)
                  A dyno day sounds nice, too. I went to one of those in NC, we just have to make sure that the food and stuff is ON LOCK, otherwise we all stand there and watch car do pulls, which gets tedious, as it takes about 15-20 min of just setup for each car.

I know I'll be driving forever, though. Seems no one else ever wants to. You guys wuss out if you have to drive over a half an hour.

(Plenty of room down here in So. MD, and there's nice twisties, plus a dragstrip)
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

where the fuck is california md? lol.

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                      where the fuck is california md? lol.
                      exafuckingactly.

Just south of Hollywood, MD.

True story.
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        I'm ready for a meet. I'm down for whatever, whenever. (after the snow melts, of course... so that's what, next week? lol)
                        A dyno day sounds nice, too. I went to one of those in NC, we just have to make sure that the food and stuff is ON LOCK, otherwise we all stand there and watch car do pulls, which gets tedious, as it takes about 15-20 min of just setup for each car.

I know I'll be driving forever, though. Seems no one else ever wants to. You guys wuss out if you have to drive over a half an hour.

(Plenty of room down here in So. MD, and there's nice twisties, plus a dragstrip)
                        I second that, on the food or other htings to do. IT gets to be a real bored when everyone i just standing and staring. That and it also makes me feel like Im some high school kid standing around awkwardly.

Thats why I vote, like park/ house meets better. We can have music, food, and social. As long there is neough space and I wouldnt even mind driving for a bit, if we have things plan out for the whole day.

Comment

Honestly, it's no difference park or someones house. What we had at Gregs that one time wasn't bad, but I know when it's at someones house there's always a problem with parking...

I know back in the day, I used to go to Gravely Point (near Ronald Regan Airport) to play football on Sundays.

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

Comment

Some of the parks here in CP are perfect, The Great Falls meet was awesome but we were never around the cars for very long. If parking is alright with Jeff's place, it wouldn't be bad.
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

we can use the parking lto in front of the old linens and things, its always open and free.

Comment

Yah, but that would be a small meet.... not much of a bbq going on there you know?

Delta Auto Care
                                2875-C Towerview Road
                                Herndon, VA

Comment

Working...
                                X