H20i - September 24 & 25th 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
    nick, if we can't all crash at your place, mind finding a cheap location we can all rent rooms at?

i'm going, idk what car i will have(hopeing the vert), but just make sure someone has a beerpong table and a video camera.
    yeah we'll make something work

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
    It's nothing special. Have fk coils to put on and it's getting the weaves cause I couldn't afford proper tires in time for the A's. E30 setup is waaay to meaty.
    weaves look good on mk3's. i sold my ix weaves to a guy with mk3 golf

Comment

We gotta figure this out guys!

And yeah buddy! Will be rolling drop top to h2o!

Comment

That makes two of us.. Lets hope it doesnt rain. leaky top ftl!!

Comment

Hey white325is will you have the vert bagged by then? I really wanna see how it works and maybe take a ride? We have 4 e30 verts so far any more coming?
          My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

I hope so homie. Im waiting on some parts to come in. crossing my fingers that I will have all my ducks in order to get this shit done for the show!!

Comment

anyone get word of where there is a cheap place to stay? i still need a place and im willing to pay if someone has room or needs parts or something. dont wanna miss it this year last 2 years were bitchin'
              "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

i have a feeling that i wont be sleeping very much during all this..

Comment

I think thats everyones plan. sleep is over rated..

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                    i'll be on 56th street. i'm getting a bunch of ppl staying at my place. if you know me you know you have a free place to stay.
                    im definitely trying to come up to this..i didnt go to beemer fest so everyone was sayin i should try and make it to this one. never heard of it either

but uber..we meet at brodys bbq
                    got any room left at your place..i can cook up some good meals.lol
                    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                      im definitely trying to come up to this..i didnt go to beemer fest so everyone was sayin i should try and make it to this one. never heard of it either

but uber..we meet at brodys bbq
                      got any room left at your place..i can cook up some good meals.lol

ygpm
                      "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

ill be there in my e30 vert. hopefully ill have it on coilovers by then. staying right accross from the convention center
                        www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                        2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

I might be having a place. Not sure yet. It's on 48th though if anyone is still looking for somewhere i'll let you guys know as soon as I find out more info.
                          sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                          Build Thread:
                          Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                          1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                          Rallycross Build Thread.
                          1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
                            ill be there in my e30 vert. hopefully ill have it on coilovers by then. staying right accross from the convention center
                            Where are you staying? We'll be staying at corner of 39th and Coastal, Convention Center Villa's.

White 318i and Black 98 VRT GTI

Comment

I can't head out until late Saturday night at the earliest, have some prior obligations.

Is anyone trying to go early early Sunday morning or late Saturday night?

It'd be a lot more fun to cruise with anyone else heading that way, since it seems like most (obviously) are going down Fri/Sat.

I'd be leaving from DC area/College Park, but down to meet up at any point along the way. I'll be in my black Mk3 GTI VR6. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
                                i'll be lower, but still not on coils.... and no cut springs either. hope this plan works out right... ;)

extra oil pan will be in the trunk 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X