Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS. E30 M3 Sport Evolution.

BMW E30 M3 2.5 238 BHP SPORT EVOLUTION 1990

First registered in Germany. Bought there 2006, since that have only had one BMW enthusiastic present owner who, after some years ownership decided to extensively restorate the car, mostly by own hands as well as very experienced BMW E30 M3 orientated enthusiast can do.

The level of restoration was quite naturally set to the top of top. The only acceptable goal was to have as original Sport Evolution as possible. Only original brand new BMW factory Sport Evolution parts were installed and are authenticated by a comprehensive list of original receipts.

It took about seven years to get the restoration ready. Some of factory new parts were very difficult to find, for example brand new original throttles were found after quite intensive several years search, suddenly from the States. (Owner decided to change them only because the original ones were slightly oxidized.) When the engine was built the only one choice for the oil was the same as the factory has recommended for these S14 engines: Wintershall. BMW-factory recommendations were completely taken account when running the new built engine in.

Quite complete story from the restoration is readable here:

S-E has totally covered about 148000 kms. Since restoration ended the S-E has covered about 2000 but only sunny kilometers. It has always kept in warm, dry garage. It is registered, has local MOT but sleeps in the garage because of the wintertime.

S-E has no accidental history, no rust, had just some dents on the doors and stone chips on the front of the bonnet before starting the restoration.

The paint of this S-E is again original brillantrot (factory code 308). The interior is original (upholstery code 0316). The standard equipment´s are front and rear spoiler having adjustable splitters. Even 16 inch wheels are for this model as a standard, not forgetting the suede steering wheel, suede gear-knob and suede handbrake grip.

Options are: electric sunroof, electric window lifts, sun-blind rear, velour floor mats, warning triangle and first aid kit, headrests rear, headlight wiper/wash intensive cleaning, headlight aim control, on board computer with remote control, radio BMW Bavaria electronic CD, sound system and roof antenna.

All additional options are maintained properly and they work like they were working when car left the factory handmade product line 12th of January 1990. There is simply nothing differing from the original car since it has left the factory except the set of wheels and tyres visible in pictures. The car is standing in the garage and will be sold with the original 16 inch Nogarosilber wheels with almost brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 225-45-16 tyres. Wheels in the pictures are 17 inch BBS RC 035 with almost brand new Michelin 215-40-17 tyres. They are negotiable.

This S-E has quite low product number, it is the 15th of built S-E:s. Total amount was only 600 S-E:s. Some unofficial information tells that factory built totally 204 brillantrot S-E:s, 393 glanzschwarz, 2 alpinweiss and 1 sterlinsilber cars. About 150 cars went direct to the racing, most of them were brillantrot. You only may guess how many S-E:s are altogether still running but less than 400 is quite sophisticated number, so it might be almost impossible to find similar car within this kind of condition and especially for sale.

Official documentation includes a copy from original German registration sheet, original users manual with separate Sport Evolution manual (Zusatzbetriebsanleitung), manual for radio-cd and service book.

Serious queries are welcome. Sending overseas is possible. Transport in EU area is negotiable, but the owner does not mind if You´ll pick up the car personally.

PRICE: xxx,xxx€ (euros)

If you are interested in, please write private message.

Last edited by MukeM3; 01-17-2019, 02:08 PM.
    M3 Sport Evolution 1990
    M3 215hp 1990
    318i 1988

My restoration project: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=399373

Stunning! Please don’t sell this to EAG! Would love to see this go straight to an enthusiast.

Comment

Oh my goodness
      -His-
      87 e30 325i
      87 e24 m6
      05 e83 x3
      94 e32 740i 5spd
      -Hers-
      89 e30 325i
      18 f48 x1

Comment

Price?
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Prices of items for sale are required per forum rules. Please post one. Thanks in advance.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Beautiful work but looks funny with chrome/polished wheels. Original wheels would look better

Comment

Wow

Comment

I just jizzed in my pants!

Stunning example.

Comment

(unless the OP edited his ad after seeing your posts):

120,000 Euros equals
                  $137,298.60 United States Dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdayz View Post
                    Beautiful work but looks funny with chrome/polished wheels. Original wheels would look better
                    Always.

Comment

sometimes you just get that funny feeling...like a burning sensation....
                      1991 318is
                      2004 330ci
                      2011 335d

Comment

man this is a gorgeous car

Comment

Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post
                          (unless the OP edited his ad after seeing your posts)
                          He did.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

You should post this over in s14.net if you haven't already. Beautiful car.
                            Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
                            '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
                            Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                            1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
                            Check us out
                            Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Sold!
                              Last edited by MukeM3; 01-18-2019, 02:42 PM.
                              M3 Sport Evolution 1990
                              M3 215hp 1990
                              318i 1988

My restoration project: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=399373

Comment

Working...
                              X