Koni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni's

Where is the best place to buy koni adjustables??? i've found some, but am lookin for a deal. anyone know of any?

there's koni sports on shox.com for 530, free shipping.

(sports are the adjustables right?)
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

There is a group buy at BF.C right now.

Just picked up a set for the E39.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

thanks for the in man! To all others...... even if i have a 318is do i just get the normal 325i / is shocks??????

Comment

Originally posted by drifty30
          thanks for the in man! To all others...... even if i have a 318is do i just get the normal 325i / is shocks??????
          Yes just make sure your struts are not 45mm diameter ;)

Comment

rock on! for my info..... what diameter are mine / the ones i want?

Comment

Originally posted by e9nine
              I'm 99% sure that only the early 318s (84 85), and not the latter M42s have the 45mm struts. I think the 91 318is has the 51s... I'd just double check to be sure.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Everything except 84-85 318's have 51mm housings. Just order the 325i ones.

Comment

thanks again for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                    Originally posted by e9nine
                    I'm 99% sure that only the early 318s (84 85), and not the latter M42s have the 45mm struts. I think the 91 318is has the 51s... I'd just double check to be sure.
                    Some m42's came with 45mm struts.....

Comment

any other good deals / group buys people know of???? that one on bimmerforums is no more.

Comment

Working...
                      X