No announcement yet.

FS MINT 89 Cirrusblau 325i Manual Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree! This oil weep is pretty much standard on an m20. I can observe it and it puts out a small drop when the engine is warming up and once up to temp doesn't do so any more. Does the same when cooling down, but this is very minimal!

Also updated the description to say that the fuel gauge issue has been rectified. Sender in fuel pump was putting out crazy ohm measurements!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Road trip on spring break!
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I cant believe your car hasn’t sold yet. I truly hope that it goes to a good owner some day. My daughter turns 16 in 2023. If you still have the car I will give her mine and come to Utah and hand you an envelope......
        My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
        I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
          I cant believe your car hasn’t sold yet. I truly hope that it goes to a good owner some day. My daughter turns 16 in 2023. If you still have the car I will give her mine and come to Utah and hand you an envelope......
          Lol. I would hope that it would sell sooner than that! I'm sure if it had 2 less doors it would be gone, but someone will eventually see that this car is worth the asking price. Thank you for your kind words.

Comment

Did you lay carbon fiber on the valve cover or is it something else?

Comment

I believe it's a vinyl wrap or a tank dip. I got it from another car that I parted and liked it so much that I installed it on my own car. Thanks for the bump!
              Last edited by wodcutr; 04-11-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

This car is a dash, anthro carpet, and a couple sports seats away from perfection. Considering where other cars are, price-wise, these days, yours is not unfair. GLWS!

Comment

Entertaining reasonable offers!

Comment

Bump for a 4 door that’s received some proper TLC. GLWS!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

If this car is available in 1 year, id snatch it in a heart beat. Looks exactly like my old e30.... i had tan interiors though! :o

Comment

Originally posted by niketennis View Post
                        If this car is available in 1 year, id snatch it in a heart beat. Looks exactly like my old e30.... i had tan interiors though! :o
                        I still have the full tan interior if you would prefer that to be in it instead.

Comment

Had some local interest, but nobody with enough funds to buy it. I really thought someone on this forum would snag this car by now...someone that can truly appreciate everything that's been done to this car. It has a custom made black headliner! Where are you going to find that for less than $50k?

Comment

Working...
                          X