Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 318is M52 / Shaved bay / Wire tuck / Air Ride / NOW PAINTED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work! Keep it up!

Looks like quite the project!
    PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
    : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Tuesday, March 24, 2012 -

Last night I mounted two of tires on my wheels.. 195/45/16 on the 7.5s.. SDRIVES..
      Not looking to go for stretch, just want good tires :)

M3 Steering rack purchased ---

Finally finished the Fuel Rail Beauty Cover.. I think it came out pretty top notch

In the mail came the M3 Wire Harness covers from Dave at MARKERT MOTOR WORKS

This weekend, I'm passing a order for a M3 Sachs Clutch Kit and a F1 FLYWHEEL.. I've read good things about it so hopefully it'll hold up!
      More updates to follow!

MY BUILD THREAD
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235231

INSTAGRAM : @luchcolaneri

Comment

great build. really want to see those wheels mounted to see the fitment. love the DIY outcomes. I like that you're getting new parts like the starter and alternator. Will be worth it in the end.

gutes projekt!
        1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

Thanks guys, Im excited to see the fitment as well. Im not really interested in the front but Im dying to see the 16x9 with the 215/40.. I might need a little 5 mm spacer just for the extra poke.

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

May 3, 2012---

After a week of waiting, the brown truck brought a nice box. A M3 CLUTCH & PRESSURE PLATE along with a F1 16lbs FLYWHEEL. They offer there own clutch kits but I wanted OEM so without a doubt got the SACHS KIT. The Flywheel looks great. I've read good things about it, why not give it a try!

May 4, 2012 ---

After the clutch came in, I was pumped to get everything together and the transmission on. It was a good month that motor wasn't touch and I've been itching to do something to her. Enjoy these pics. More parts coming, More Updates coming!

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

Those Avez's give me wood.
              WTB: Diamond Schwartz Hood

Comment

May 16,2012
                While waiting for a HUGE shipment from ECS.. I kept thinking about what I was going to do about the famous brake booster.. At first, the booster was gonna be moved over 1/2 inch blah blah. After researching, I found out that a AUDI A4 brake booster could be used by shortening the push rod and modifying the E30 clevis. Good news for me is that my buddy had just what I needed.. Mint booster with a MC and the res. Also went to local scrap yard and found this beautiful VDO gauges in a Audi Quattro. They came surrounded by a wood panel. That will be changed. Got all three for 5$. As soon as the ECS shipment arrives, pictures will follow....

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

awesome

Comment

May 31, 2012
                    ECS has been waiting for my UUC DSSR so every thing has been delayed for shipping. Their expected ship date is for tomorrow (June 1) Hope they are correct. Anyway, like Ive said before, once that comes in, I'll have a large amount of photos to share. For now, I picked up an amazing deal on AKG bushings. The guy started a 318IS project but decided to give up on it so put this for sale... I picked them up right away. Drove about 90 mins to meet him but well worth the drive..Enjoy and stay tuned!

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

June 6,2012

Well the ECS shipment arrived and got a lot of shift related parts with a few drive shaft parts..
                      Shifter Carrier
                      M Oil Cap
                      Magnetic Drain Plug
                      Fan Delete Nut
                      Teflon Bushings
                      Dust Covers
                      E34 Throttle Cable

Still waiting for the UUC DSSR which is back ordered and will be sent to me ASAP
                      Also got a E30 CSB and my buddy made me a Engine Ground. Ignore the transmission mounts. I got them but then decided to get AKG mounts soon.

After seeing one of my buddies valve cover on his VR6, I took mine off and painted it with a VHT High Heat Wrinkle. I really like the out come..

As she sits right now

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

Nice work so far. looking good!

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                        RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Dude, this build is awesome. Nice meticulous work all throughout the car. Those wheels are tits and those covers that you painted look amazing. I really want to rebuild an engine just like you have. Can't wait to see the finished product. Subscribed.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
                          --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Nice work so far. looking good!
                            Thanks a lot bud.. I never thought I would be this motivated but spending that extra cash here and there before regretting, is the best

Dude, this build is awesome. Nice meticulous work all throughout the car. Those wheels are tits and those covers that you painted look amazing. I really want to rebuild an engine just like you have. Can't wait to see the finished product. Subscribed
                            Im glad you like the work and I keep trying my best to make little detail perfect. You should go ahead and build one. Its fun, costly but if you stay positive and motivated, you'll end up loving every second. Thanks for subscribing, much much more updates to come. I have big plans for her and many updates will follow

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

June 16, 2012

Had nothing else better to do.... So I stripped my steering rack, got it sand blasted and was going to powder coat but my buddy didn't want to risk scrapping his enough with the PS fluid that was left inside the rack. Anyways, I painted it myself. Wasn't the first time. Im glad with the over all result.

MY BUILD THREAD

Comment

good heavens !!

so much nice work going on.
                                The end result will be something more than a sum of parts..
                                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X