FS: 84 324td diesel swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 84 324td diesel swap

Selling my project car. Was a 1984 318i that someone swapped a E28 524td diesel and 5-speed manual into. Currently not running, needs a clutch. I got halfway through the job and life got busy. It's been on jackstands for almost 6 months so it's time for it to go. Have all the parts, someone just needs to put it back together.
    I drove it for a few years and it's a blast. Tons of torque and at least as fast as a 325i. Can be tweaked for more power. Gets around 40mpg.
    Interior is gutted. Have sport seats that could go with it.
    Has rust.
    Also have coilover and 5-lug parts that could go with it. Have nice 16" BBS 5-lug wheels.
    Come take a look.

I never come on here anymore so the best way to contact me is call/text 267-374-2305

$2000
    Last edited by Jargo; 03-24-2019, 08:01 PM.
    Owned lots of E30's
    Currently sporting:
    85 324td
    86 535i
    89 635csi
    Feedback thread

Post a price please.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Jargo View Post

Selling my project car. Was a 1984 318i that someone swapped a E28 524td diesel and 5-speed manual into. Currently not running, needs a clutch. I got halfway through the job and life got busy. It's been on jackstands for almost 6 months so it's time for it to go. Have all the parts, someone just needs to put it back together.
      I drove it for a few years and it's a blast. Tons of torque and at least as fast as a 325i. Can be tweaked for more power. Gets around 40mpg.
      Interior is gutted. Have sport seats that could go with it.
      Has rust.
      Also have coilover and 5-lug parts that could go with it. Have nice 16" BBS 5-lug wheels.
      Come take a look.

I never come on here anymore so the best way to contact me is call/text 267-374-2305
      Having owned (2) 324TDs I have a very very hard time believing this
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
      X