1988 e30 M3 retired GTS2 Pro Challange car 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the input. I was trying to ad all the pictures I had but was having difficulty- thanks for all the help people. Such a warm friendly group. Much appreciated. Sorry I upset you all with my shortcomings.
    Last edited by 88M3racer; 03-11-2019, 03:35 PM.

Delete post
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Delete this

Comment

Yeah.......great way to not sell your car.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Agreed, this post is atrocious! Even as a new guy forum rules are: price and photos.

Comment

Originally posted by 88M3racer View Post
            Pix if you message me.
            Not how it works. As mentioned, pictures and a price of items for sale are required per forum rules. Please read them. Thanks in advance.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Not vouching for the person but It’s the real deal. He probably forgot to post the pics. It’s on FB s14 forum as well as the website. No prices on those sites either...
              sigpic
              323i MTEC1
              Z3 coupe
              E60 M5

Comment

Post more pics?

Comment

Didn't see a price in either thread....or did I miss it? Would like to know if I'm interested....but price will dictate that. Cool car tho.
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  1982 528e - Sold
                  1987 325e - Totalled
                  1990 325is - Sold
                  1997 540i6 - Sold
                  1991 325ic - Sold
                  2013 335i - Sold
                  2005 X5 - Daily
                  1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

I’m sure it’s in the $30k range as shell are going for $20k++
                    sigpic
                    323i MTEC1
                    Z3 coupe
                    E60 M5

Comment

I hate to pile on a fellow E30M3 guy, but yeah the post is pretty bad. I saw it on S14.net too.
                      I would chaneg your subject to something like M50 Swapped E30M3 Track Car.
                      "retired GTS2 Pro Challange car" is completely confusing and not accurate to anything.

First there is no such thing as a GTS2 Pro Challenge anything.
                      In the pictures it has BMWCCA JP decals on it. At one time it ran in BMW Club Racing in the JP class.
                      It could also have been a NASA GTS2 car.
                      Anything can be a NASA GTS car, it just needs to be German and meet the safety regs.
                      The Pro Challenge part, not sure where you are getting that, but I'd say drop that part, it makes you sound like you dont know what you have.

You admittedly do not have logbooks for any of it, so its no longer any of whatever it used to be without the logbooks so I would just call it an E30M3 Track car w. M50 swap.

Just re-do the ad without all the hoopla of what the car did before the barn find.
                      Its an E30M3, gutted with a cage and an M50.
                      Clearly and factually line by line list the components that come with it, or on it and post lots of pictures of the car most importantly the cage and underside.
                      Oh and a PRICE. Post a godamn price if you are listing something for sale.

When buying a track car or ex race car, most of what I would look for or recommend to anyone to look for is the cage build, driveline and the suspension. Your post didnt even call out that the car had an M50 in it untll the end of the post.
                      The body on a race car is almost secondary.

Include details and references to who used to race it. That would be helpful and make it easier to track down any previous race history, lap times, get references on who actually built the car. You are making an easter egg hunt. Make it easy.

I would delete all of these ads you have posted all over,,, and start over.
                      Not trying to be a dick, sincerely trying to help.
                      Last edited by JimmyP; 03-11-2019, 03:35 PM.
                      Jimmy P.
                      87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                      88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
                      88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
                      92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
                      98 318Ti Morea Green
                      04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Sorry for pissing off the masses ... I was trying to upload pictures but through my lack of resizing knowledge I just didn’t get it done - for that I hope you all would have some compassion & forgiveness. I’m an old dog trying to learn new tricks & didn’t get it done. Hopefully you won’t have that happen to yourself. Thanks for you for understanding.

Comment

FYI if you upload to Imgur it gives you the option to upload and resize at the same time.

Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Thank jimmy I’ll see if I can make it straight forward. Thanks Powling for theresizing info. I’ll try that.
                            Last edited by 88M3racer; 03-11-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

And price?
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              1982 528e - Sold
                              1987 325e - Totalled
                              1990 325is - Sold
                              1997 540i6 - Sold
                              1991 325ic - Sold
                              2013 335i - Sold
                              2005 X5 - Daily
                              1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Working...
                              X