Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVP Track Time 2019 Southeastern Track Events & Invitation

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers: :D

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) would like to invite you to our 2019 Southeastern track events. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun at NCM Motorsports Park and Road Atlanta.

Our run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time instead of standing around the paddock.

April 13 – 14, 2019: NCM Motorsports Park (Bowling Green, KY) – SOLD OUT

November 23 - 24, 2019: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 11th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time’s Southeastern events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2019 track events. Click on the link below to register.

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Join us in 2019 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM and Road Atlanta. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    Track Days, high performace driviing events, drivng schools

Phone: (314) 249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; 06-24-2019, 03:29 AM.
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

MVP has been asked about entry fees for our November 23-24, 2019 Road Atlanta track event. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering.

November 23 – 24, 2019: Road Atlanta:
    Weekend: $450
    Single Day: $265

All information and registration for the Road Atlanta event is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

We schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta. :mrgreen:

Feff

Comment

Hi All:

We are quickly approaching 1/2 full for our November 23rd-24th track weekend at Road Atlanta. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at:

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Road Atlanta in November where we plan on another perfect track weekend.

Feff

Comment

Working...
      X