No announcement yet.

Garagistic x braces now available for your e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Guys are doing some serious production for our beloved E30s and dudes are acting like a bunch of school girls.

Take a refund and make our own tough guy.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

How are the questions I asked asking like a school girl? I didn't ask for a refund, I didn't ask for them to pay shipping! I simply asked if it is that much of a difference between the two, to see if it was worth exchanging. Mine is going on a vert and I want the best possible option for it.

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      Wow. Guys are doing some serious production for our beloved E30s and dudes are acting like a bunch of school girls.

Take a refund and make our own tough guy.
      89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
      99 540it
      86 Volvo 240 wagon
      99 Cherokee
      13 Passat

Comment

This really isn't the place for your dispute, 87e30vert... do us a favor and keep your private dispute more private? Make a review/rant post somewhere else.

Love your stuff, garagistic! You've always been prompt and friendly with me every time I've ordered from you, glad to have you making parts for the e30s!

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
          So uhhh how much stiffness are we talking?
          Overall improvement of having an x brace vs not? Or gussets vs not?

Originally posted by gart View Post
          I would also like to have some input on the difference in rigidity vs gussets and no gussets, and if you would be willing to exchange my uninstalled gussetless one from the Black Friday sale. I'm assuming it fits stock cabrio sways fine?
          The gussets will be minimal. About a 15% increase in rigidity vs not having them. They will clear cabrio sways just fine. We can exchange it, however you will need to cover shipping both ways. We cant cover those costs at the black friday sale/group buy pricing. We would be paying you to exchange them.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post

The gussets will be minimal. About a 15% increase in rigidity vs not having them. They will clear cabrio sways just fine. We can exchange it, however you will need to cover shipping both ways. We cant cover those costs at the black friday sale/group buy pricing. We would be paying you to exchange them.
            Got it and thanks for the response, I'll pm you with what I decide. I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Looks like I may just need to order some more goodies to come back with the gusseted one!
            89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
            99 540it
            86 Volvo 240 wagon
            99 Cherokee
            13 Passat

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
              overall
              Originally posted by Vokuhila
              I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Has anyone ran a skid plate with this?
                E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Xbrace with skid plate?

Originally posted by AllydNYC View Post
                  Has anyone ran a skid plate with this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  ^^^Great question!

92 325i Calypsorot Convertible
                  H&R Sport Springs+HD Billies+E90 Drop Hats

Comment

Originally posted by elDizzle View Post
                    ^^^Great question!
                    :)

And on a 24v motor if that would make any difference in application.
                    E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
                      How much dow these weigh?
                      8lbs!

Comment

I just received the one I ordered a few weeks ago, but it doesn't have gussets.

I specifically put in the order comments
                        "
                        I noticed on this r3v thread that you are only adding gussets on request, I would like the gussets on mine like it comes in the pictures. Thanks!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366156&page=2"

Order #10459
                        Date: 22/01/2016

How can I get a brace with gussets?
                        Last edited by aventari; 02-05-2016, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Any idea when these will actually ship? Paid $75 for this and a strut brace to ship within the state and was given notice on the 2nd that it was being shipped but the tracking shows it hasn't been sent out yet.

Comment

Well, even though I confirmed directly with garagistic and in this thread, my brace also arrived sans gussets.

Comment

Xbraces

Originally posted by maxboxa View Post
                              Well, even though I confirmed directly with garagistic and in this thread, my brace also arrived sans gussets.
                              You guys ever get this resolved? Any pics if you were able to install? :)

92 325i Calypsorot Convertible
                              H&R Sport Springs+HD Billies+E90 Drop Hats

Comment

A customer just tagged us on instagram after installed non-gusset version here:

Comment

Working...
                                X