Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Daytonaviolet M3 With S54 Swap!

Hello all,
    If you are reading this you already know she is about as rare as they come. Daytonaviolet was a one year only color and it is a slicktop!

Basic information;
    Year: 1995
    Model: M3
    Mileage: 154,000
    Exterior color: Daytonaviolet
    Interior color: Dove Gray
    Title status: Clean

Engine:
    S54 with 60k miles from an 04 SMG Vert.
    The engine was resealed and all wearable parts were replaced. (pulleys, belts, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, CPV, hoses etc..)
    Mods include eBay headers and a CSL style carbon airbox (Alpha N tune) with a custom 3” exhaust to a Dynomax VT muffler and OEM style tips.
    New Mishimoto all aluminum radiator
    CAN module installed for CEL and AC idle bump (Not installed) and can also use the outputs for a fan controller if wanted.

Transmission:
    5 speed Zf transmission that shifts perfectly with fresh Redline fluid.
    FX stage 2 clutch installed with a steel 13lb flywheel. (OEM throwout bearing and pilot bearings were used)
    Stock shifter with UUC DSSR and all new Delrin shifter bushings were installed.
    New slave cylinder, new guibo and new center support bearing installed.

Suspension:
    Bilstein PSS coilovers with Turner motorsports camber plates.
    New OEM end links
    New control arms
    New tie rods
    New offset delrin control arm bushings
    New front and rear wheel bearings (all FAG brand)
    Rear subframe was dropped and all bushings/balljoints were replaced with OEM.
    Trailing arm bushings were replaced with Lemforder HD using delrin limiters.
    An auto E36 M3 differential was sourced (3.38 ratio) and installed with fresh redline fluid

Brakes:
    New OEM rotors installed on all four corners
    New Hawk DTC 70 brake pads installed on the front
    New Hawk DTC 60 brake pads installed on the rear
    New Stainless steel brake lines installed on all four corners
    Full system was flushed and filled with Motul high temp brake fluid

Body:
    She is 100% stock
    Cosmetically she still needs a little love on the driver's door (it was being pushed around a shop and the door hit a column), front bumper has a crack on the lower passenger side and passenger fender has a dent (should come out with PDR). I have a quote of $900 to have it all fixed, just have not had the time to make it happen.
    All Vin numbers are present on all body panels except for the passenger front fender (DOT-R)

Interior:
    She is a little roughÂ…
    Dove gray Vaders are manual and non-heated and have a lot of wear. Rear seat is worn as well.
    A nice late model M-Tech steering wheel installed (air bag light on) and a nice ZHP shift knob
    Door cards are peeling (like they all do) and are currently not mounted to the doors.

Wheels:
    Square set of 8.5” style 24’s with BFG Slicks. Can swap the tires out for some 245 Michelin PSS’s

Misc:
    I have 3 keys for the car and a folder over an inch thick going back to the original owner, including the original window sticker for this car.

So here is the deal. I fully intended on keeping this vehicle for a long while and street it with an occasional weekend track day but I have stumbled upon a dream car of mine and now am putting this car up for a quick sale. The car is 90% done and will take minimal work to make this car perfect (an interior and some paintwork).

No corners have been cut on this car and I am certain the new owner will love it for years to come.
    I am sure I am missing some bits and will update the post as I remember.
    That being said, I am asking 17k OBO. The quicker this car can be picked up, the better deal I am inclined to give.
    I have nearly 10k in the swap alone and am not going to give this car away, so please keep your 10k offers to yourself.

Thanks all, I am glad to answer any questions you all may have.

Link to pictures;
    Explore Brian Hardy’s 373 photos on Flickr!

Beauty of an M3.

GLWS
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Good price. Love the color

Comment

Thanks guys!
        Price is OBO!

Comment

Door fixed, quarter panel blended, new bumper painted and installed and dent on fender PDR'd.
          Price drop to 16k

New pictures uploaded to the flicker account!

Comment

Sweet ride.

Comment

Pending sale!

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                X