Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    yeah well guess what the only rule in here is? lmao

no personal attacks but feel free to peddle anti-agw propaganda and redpill/MRA/zionist conspiracy bullshit and you're in the clear
    Dude, you put the two things in the same sentence, simple reading comprehension would lead anyone to make the judgment that you are equivocating them. Anything beyond that would require the reader to use telepathy to divine your intent.

Beyond that, I think everyone was astounded by the depth of the fascism/holocaust denial evident in the last page of this thread, and I also believe that everyone soundly rejected that viewpoint, which is comforting. Everything else is inconsequential...relax people.

Comment

"Our greatest ally" up to their old tricks but I'm the bigot for pointing it out. Right then. I see the cognitive dissonance is at an all time high.

There's not even any logical consistency with you anti-white racists. On one one hand you're full of white guilt acting like whites are so evil for colonialism and made up genocides even though all we did was raise standards of living, but on the other hand you want third world people colonising Europe to genocide the white race. If you want open borders, European colonialism was only kicking it off.

High ranking Jews talking about white genocide right here but no, silly goyim, there's no white genocide, they would never do something like that. That's just a conspiracy....

How about some nice quotes from the chosen tribe.

Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-19-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Assuming any of these quotes are real they only prove just as three are extremists elsewhere there are Jewish extremists.

The ultra conservative Jewish sects want Jews out of Israel because they believe the mesia can't come as the coming gets Israel back.

But again thanks for So vividly proving your antisemitism.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Assuming any of these quotes are real they only prove just as three are extremists elsewhere there are Jewish extremists.

The ultra conservative Jewish sects want Jews out of Israel because they believe the mesia can't come as the coming gets Israel back.

But again thanks for So vividly proving your antisemitism.
          5 seconds on the Google for the first guy. Doesn't prove the quote, I'm too lazy to go searching that stuff on my work computer, but it does show his viewpoint pretty consistently.

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I can't believe conspiracies are being discussed as valid arguments right now.

Can we get back to Trump? like how today he proclaimed that the steele dossier was a made up document from the fbi, democrats, and russia working together.

Yes Mr. President, they made a dossier that correctly predicts the majority of evidence coming out of investigations into your administration. Into the future.

If the fbi/dems/russia can see into the future why did they not see you winning.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Can we all shut the hell up and recognize Hoof for his extra-long troll? You've had a good run, but the jig is up, sir. Just don't respond to him if you're getting pissed. If you want him to stop, then take the first measure. I've never seen any posting behavior like that from him. Generally, if someone was so passionate about something like that, you would see remnants of beliefs in everyday postings. Or ignoring certain people in this forum or specifically attacking some. It was a bad troll at first, but he ended up getting to the right hot topic to make you guys go wild and expanded on that. I'd say 6.969/10 might read again.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                I can't believe conspiracies are being discussed as valid arguments right now.

Can we get back to Trump? like how today he proclaimed that the steele dossier was a made up document from the fbi, democrats, and russia working together.

Yes Mr. President, they made a dossier that correctly predicts the majority of evidence coming out of investigations into your administration. Into the future.

If the fbi/dems/russia can see into the future why did they not see you winning.
                Sometimes I still stop and think "How in the hell did he get elected?". Then I get back to working to make 75% of what I actually earn, clock out, do some worrying about money and go to bed like a good little American.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                  Sometimes I still stop and think "How in the hell did he get elected?". Then I get back to working to make 75% of what I actually earn, clock out, do some worrying about money and go to bed like a good little American.
                  Yessss hamster, get back on the wheel.... nothing to see here
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Yessss hamster, get back on the wheel.... nothing to see here
                    What is that? You want me to keep watching the media? Well, okay. You've never steered me wrong before... GAHDAMMIT!!! Someone just kneeled??? Screw the possible downward turn of this country, this shit needs addressed NOW!!!
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I definitely do NOT suggest watching the news, but there are real stories out there if you read between the lines. Do whatever makes you happy. Ignorance is bliss
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        I definitely do NOT suggest watching the news, but there are real stories out there if you read between the lines. Do whatever makes you happy. Ignorance is bliss
                        Lol nah I don't watch news. I prefer reddit, but they're usually biased as well. I try to skim for the facts, but you just never know.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

in over a decade, i've never added anyone on r3v to my ignore list. sleeve and gwbtii have had our differences, and we've gotten hostile about it at times, but cowenstein is the first that i truly cannot tolerate. (thankfully, i'm pretty sure he's too much of a keyboard warrior to actually grow a pair and show up at one of the nazi rallies with a shield and broomstick.)

i'm calling out r3v staff for failure to address this racist bullshit. i was banned for far less, and you're all negligent for not acting, as is clearly evidenced by the community's response.

back on topic- i'm having a little trouble processing how i agreed with 98% of what President Bush says here:

Former President George W. Bush warned Thursday that the United States of America was being ripped apart by external and internal strife -- citing both Russian operations and white supremacists."Parts of Europe have developed an identity crisis," Bush said in a speech sponsored by the George W. Bush...

used to hate him, but now we're on the same page. don't know how that happened.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

The classic "reeeee". Standard response of a lefty that has been completely stumped.

This must be the white privilege I've been hearing so much about from leftist media. Pointing out that there are powerful groups out there actively committing genocide of your people and being called a bigot for it.
                            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-19-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

thanks to r3v's ignore feature, i can see you responded, but don't know what you said.

whatever it was- we're not talking about you anymore. go attention whore somewhere else, loser.
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                5 seconds on the Google for the first guy. Doesn't prove the quote, I'm too lazy to go searching that stuff on my work computer, but it does show his viewpoint pretty consistently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
                                I refuse to give him (hoofNmouth) 5 microseconds. I did not say they did not say the quotes, I said if true there are whack jobs in every group.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X