Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White325is View Post
    That was I.

Got in town late Friday night. Lost my IS lip on the way.
    Found a IS lip local, so Sat morning I was heading across the bridge to get one from ill4noreason. Blew a bag once I got across the bridge.
    Fixed the bag and it lasted for about a hour. long enough to get back across the bridge to 56th st. Came back across the bridge to find a bag at one of the vendors and got a screw through my buddys tire at the same spot my bag blew. Got tire fixed and went looking for a bag. Didnt find shit.
    Got more shit to fix the bag, ripped it all apart and patched it from the inside and got it all back together. went to go drive it and had no keys. Some where along the lines I lost them. So we went looking for my keys.
    Back across the bridge to the show feild and not even two ft off the rd we got stuck. Cops cam and pulled us out. Thats what all the hay was from Sunday..lol
    Soooooo, I busted the ignition and got the car running. Made it 2.5 hours outside of MD and the bag let go for its last time. My buddy Tyler lived 20 minutes away from where we broke down and came to save the day. I made it home at 7am after sleeping at a truck stop for 2 hours.
    One hell of a weekend!!!
    next year we having somebody follow us around in a snap-on truck the whole time haha.. throw them racecar pics up nukkaa

Comment

:) fuck that, I will take a bus and ro in sarahs civic.

Comment

hahahaha good thinkin

Comment

Working...
        X