Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 1991 Calypso 325i coupe

Hi all,

Decided to just throw out there that I listed my E30 on bring a trailer this morning. Not sure how soon the listing will be up but I thought I'd mention it here incase anyone is looking for a well sorted Calypso coupe.

Here's some pics, I'll post a link to the auction once it's live.

Tony
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2mAn; 10-09-2018, 10:34 PM. Reason: because recycling saves babies

Link to the BAT posting? Also how much are you trying to get out of it, I might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ErectNoose View Post
      Link to the BAT posting? Also how much are you trying to get out of it, I might be interested.
      Still waiting on their "Approval" of the listing as I submitted it yesterday. And if you're interested in the car shoot me a text (425)367-231FIVE. I can tell you more.

Comment

we have a whole thread dedicated to BaT listings... maybe post it there?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          we have a whole thread dedicated to BaT listings... maybe post it there?
          Can a mod delete please? Will no longer be listing on BAT. Listing on R3V soon to come instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
            Can a mod delete please? Will no longer be listing on BAT. Listing on R3V soon to come instead.
            Was there an issue with your reserve?
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

How about I change your thread title?... you PNW guys list your sh!t all over the regional forum so this is an appropriate area. you can also post a new ad in the Cars For Sale section too
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Was there an issue with your reserve?
                They would not let me put a reserve on the car at all unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  How about I change your thread title?... you PNW guys list your sh!t all over the regional forum so this is an appropriate area. you can also post a new ad in the Cars For Sale section too
                  Sounds good, I will also probably make a listing on here. The car is currently stored in the garage at my parents house and my dad just bought a C63 so he wants his garage spot back.. lol.

He listed it (excuse the lack of detail) on craigslist so if you see it on there, just know I will include much more detail on here.

Comment

They would not let me put a reserve on the car at all unfortunately.
                    phuck them.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      fuck them.
                      10/10 agreed.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        10/10 agreed.
                        BAT has struck some nerves it would appear

Still selling the car also but it's only on Craigs as of now. Had a buyer lined up but he was financially unstable and backed out after I decided to not go through BAT for the no reserve thing.

Side note: Does anyone know how many hardtop calypso coupes they made in 1991 that were stick? My car isn't deemed a 325iS but in '91 they made the it just a "325i sport package" or something like that. I was told only 47 were made, I know calypso coupes are pretty rare let alone in this good of shape which is kind of how I'm justifying price (Other than the Haury's paint job, Autostrada Modena Wheels, Broadway Static Coils, Freshly done front seats/carpet/floor mats, extensive recent maintenance in last 1,000 miles) etc..

But would love more feedback. And if anyone is looking for a very well sorted Calypso coupe and can link me to a buyer I'd be more than happy than to give a $500 payout, a freshly rebuilt M20 head, or some other stuff. Have tons to offer.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X