No announcement yet.

Porsche track day at PIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left your wife out of it for a reason, I don't go there....lol.
    Track days are great. I forgot how great till this last event.

You will have fun. Bunch of great people out there.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Nothing like going to a Corvette day, eating way too much spaghetti, and hanging out with friends among all the push rods. Or Lotus day when there was a cluster of 9 BMW's parked among all those leaky, smokey, blowing up British cars.

Josh - my email has been acting up. You still coming out?

Keith

Comment

Yes, but I wasn't able to make it this week and next week doesn't look so hot either right now. I have your number. I'll definately call you as soon as I know what the heck is going on...looking forward to it.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
        X