No announcement yet.

S52 e30 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would it take to restore back seat to a useable state? This checks most the boxes.
    Swapped 4 door e30, wide fenders. Just needs to be able to use the backseat and AC would be nice.
    West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
    ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoMishMoo View Post
      What would it take to restore back seat to a useable state? This checks most the boxes.

Swapped 4 door e30, wide fenders. Just needs to be able to use the backseat and AC would be nice.

I have the rear seats and door cards. Message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant believe this hasn't sold yet...

Comment

Originally posted by mmoyer11 View Post
          Cant believe this hasn't sold yet...

Yea I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe I should drive it more so people see it but then that risk people seeing it haha.

Comment

Send it bro

Originally posted by scoops View Post
            Yea I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe I should drive it more so people see it but then that risk people seeing it haha.

Comment

:popcorn:

Comment

The want is real

Comment

Yea I'm not sure what the problem is.
                  I love this car a lot, however the modifications that are not easily reversible (sunroof delete, flares, gutted, dash panel switches/wiring) make it undesirable for many buyers. However, I'm sure you have a ton of money into it, and it really is an incredible car.

If the interior was all there and stock, no flares, and functioning sunroof you'd have a $10-12K+ car all day long.
                  1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                  1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                    I love this car a lot, however the modifications that are not easily reversible (sunroof delete, flares, gutted, dash panel switches/wiring) make it undesirable for many buyers. However, I'm sure you have a ton of money into it, and it really is an incredible car.

If the interior was all there and stock, no flares, and functioning sunroof you'd have a $10-12K+ car all day long.

Completely agree. I set out at first to build a perfect A to B car that could jump on the track when it wanted, obviously some of my preferences are not the most luxurious or beauteous but the car performs beyond my driving capabilities and what more could I ask for.

Comment

Up

Comment

i still cant believe this hasnt sold yet? im tempted to sell my 325is and jump into this sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by Erikvarela88 View Post
                          i still cant believe this hasnt sold yet? im tempted to sell my 325is and jump into this sedan.

Yea man. No idea what the issue is, come check it out and tell me haha

Comment

Yea man. No idea what the issue is, come check it out and tell me haha

ill be contacting you soon. i have a guy that has tried to buy my car for a while now, im seriously considering this car. ill pm you.

Comment

Originally posted by Erikvarela88 View Post
                              ill be contacting you soon. i have a guy that has tried to buy my car for a while now, im seriously considering this car. ill pm you.

[emoji106]

Comment

e30

sent you private message. please text pics to 610-533-5049

Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X