Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Ventures 1-27/28-07 at Willow Springs Big Track

So who's going?

They have plenty of beginner spots for Sunday.

Great group to go with.

"Fastest track in the West"

I'll be signing up for Sunday in the next week or so, and my friend Katz will be there with his 318. Good to hear there's a lot of spots in the beginner group, it's my first time to the big track. (First time with the 325 too!)
    1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Q-ship View Post
      I'll be signing up for Sunday in the next week or so, and my friend Katz will be there with his 318. Good to hear there's a lot of spots in the beginner group, it's my first time to the big track. (First time with the 325 too!)

Good deal. I'll buy lunch. Pizza on me.

My brother will be there Sunday with the E30 M3. Also in beginner group.

I might sit in a few sessions and give out some pointers.
      Last edited by bmw_e30; 01-12-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

big track rules.

Comment

very tempting ....

actually thinking about their event at Horse Thief Mile on 2/17-2/18
          San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

fucking they added seca on wed 1/24.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
              fucking they added seca on wed 1/24.
              An event that will be filled with people who were layed off, and the ones who layed them off (and people pretending to have the 24 hr flu)
              San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
                An event that will be filled with people who were layed off, and the ones who layed them off (and people pretending to have the 24 hr flu)

Very true.

I really want to go.

But I just can't take 3 days off. And then goto Big Willow 2 days later.

In due time I guess.

Comment

It rained on Sunday.

I didn't go.

Did anyone go on Sunday?

Comment

It rained where you were. :) At the track, where you should have been, it was cloudy and cold but no rain. I didn't run, my car just isn't at the level where I'd feel comfortable pushing it. Katz took me for a ride, pretty fun track-I'll be back.

There was a guy from Germany with a Hertz Shelby rental, and an 850 horse turbo Z06, some other pretty cool hardware--it was a pretty good day, unless you were Gordon. If you know him, PM me and I'll tell you what happened.

I'm thinking I'll be doing Spring Mountain in April for my first event. Too many irons in the fire.....

Oh, and Laguna in October now too!!
                    1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Q-ship View Post
                      It rained where you were. :) At the track, where you should have been, it was cloudy and cold but no rain. I didn't run, my car just isn't at the level where I'd feel comfortable pushing it. Katz took me for a ride, pretty fun track-I'll be back.

There was a guy from Germany with a Hertz Shelby rental, and an 850 horse turbo Z06, some other pretty cool hardware--it was a pretty good day, unless you were Gordon. If you know him, PM me and I'll tell you what happened.

I'm thinking I'll be doing Spring Mountain in April for my first event. Too many irons in the fire.....

Oh, and Laguna in October now too!!

Weather.com said it was raining up there. Fast track + rain is not fun.

Now I'm really sad I didn't go. The M3's were really looking forward to it.

On the flipside, I signed up for HTM on 2-18.

Comment

why has nobody mentioned going to Streets of Willow on march 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLang View Post
                          why has nobody mentioned going to Streets of Willow on march 2nd.
                          I probably will be doing CAL Speedway after HTM. I'll consider SOW if I'm in the mood.

Comment

Working...
                          X