No announcement yet.

Daniel Stern Consultation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beam pattern is not very wide and they don't cover the ground immediately in front of you unless you have the Bosch or second gen Hella.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by DaButt View Post
      This has been a few months, but I took my car to the shop for a new oil pan (just didn't have the time to do it myself)- and the guy undid my relay to keep the High/Low on at the same time. So I find myself digging through historical data to reference how I did it the first time.

Will, to answer your question, if you haven't already figured it out is absolutely yes. The CSRs were plug and play, no upgraded fuse BS, stock bulbs (come in the light) will work great. Did you end up doing this upgrade? How you liking it? Here's what mines looks like today.

I haven't tried it. I also happen to have a set of Marchal lights very similar to this http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-MARCHAL-AM...d53dc0&vxp=mtr sitting in a box that came out of my Alfa GTV. They are by far the brightest and best beam pattern lights I've ever used (and that was using the original bulbs from the '70s in them) I think they are the right size, but I'd still need to find a set of sealed beam high beam mounts in order to install them. With some modern bulbs, they would be epic.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
      X