No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how my "rapier wit" is in question and literally the only thing in your bag is the quote button

like, did you figure out how to distill the dunning-kruger effect in your bathtub, or what
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Don't worry, he won't answer. He will come up with an Ad Hominem and bring up some irrelevant point.
      Originally posted by decay View Post
      shut up bitch, the adults are talking
      i like how my "rapier wit" is in question and literally the only thing in your bag is the quote button

like, did you figure out how to distill the dunning-kruger effect in your bathtub, or what
      This is fantastic. Keep going.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i'm not sure you know what an ad hominem is, so you should maybe stop using that phrase until you have a source, other than your own opinion, to point at, and can explain how i am dismissing it out of hand

saying you're an infantile jackass with a bad grasp of critical thinking is criticism in the form of insult, not an ad hominem
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Don't worry, he won't answer. He will come up with an Ad Hominem and bring up some irrelevant point.
          shut up bitch, the adults are talking
          i'm not sure you know what an ad hominem is, so you should maybe stop using that phrase until you have a source, other than your own opinion, to point at, and can explain how i am dismissing it out of hand

saying you're an infantile jackass with a bad grasp of critical thinking is criticism in the form of insult, not an ad hominem
          So you don't understand how calling me a bitch and telling me to shut up, implying I'm a child isn't:

"...a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself."

You are fantastic broheim.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

once AGAIN

it's not an ad hominem; you're just ignoring the argument and focusing on the insult because being butthurt is your first line of defense; when you do that, you don't actually have to come up with a rebuttal. that's by design; you include the insult because you expect one back and that lets you avoid the actual argument

i don't know how you aren't aware this is obvious to anyone reading
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Interesting thread to read from this side of world. First I thought it's entertainig to see what happens when that ridiculous old frog gets elected. But day by day this theatre is getting worse as it is REAL !

Comment

Fraud accusations against the Trump Klan a week before the midterm elections. Damn liberals and their unfair tactics against "the most bashed" Trump... ;-)

"In one example, between 2005 and at least 2015, Trump claimed that an investment in a multi-level-marketing company called American Communications Network, or ACN, was “without any of the risks most entrepreneurs have to take” and that its flagship product was doing $500 million in annual sales, even though those claims were false, the lawsuit states.

At the same time Trump was endorsing ACN, he also secretly received “millions of dollars in secret payments” from the company in the form of speaking fees and appearances, according to the complaint. Trump featured prominently in the company’s magazine and blog and attended at least 14 events in the U.S. and overseas, the lawsuit states."
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

well Massive, your posts imply that there was a reasonable choice other than Trump for President a couple years ago. That somehow in your opinion Hillary Clinton was a superior choice than Trump. Do I or someone else have to list the history of Hillary? Are you kidding?

And two years later you wonder how we can still favor Trump over others like whom? Booker? Pocohantus? Schumer?

Those of us who favor his policies and personnel choices, who appreciate his “I love my country” attitude, and don’t like the man’s way of carrying himself see no alternative.

Who would you have us replace Trump with? Holder?

Frankly he’s better than Obama. He hasn’t run guns, he hasn’t weaponized the IRS, he hasn’t rammed legislation down our throats, he doesn’t refer to himself 90 times in a 20 minute speech, he hasn’t delivered billions of US currency on a pallet in the middle of the night to a two bit fucked in the head religious dictator, on and on.

Make fun of him, there’s lots of material he provides critics like you. I’m looking forward to 6 more years.
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

This makes my point. 45 has achieved absolutely nothing in 2 years (except acting like a completely incoherent narcissic idiot, every day), yet his supporters follow him religiously him as if he were the messiah...

Look buddy, you guys were entitled to make a mistake 2 years ago. I was myself in favor of Trump vs Clinton. But you had two years to change your mind snd realize this guy is a complete nutcase.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    well Massive, your posts imply that there was a reasonable choice other than Trump for President a couple years ago. That somehow in your opinion Hillary Clinton was a superior choice than Trump. Do I or someone else have to list the history of Hillary? Are you kidding?

And two years later you wonder how we can still favor Trump over others like whom? Booker? Pocohantus? Schumer?

Those of us who favor his policies and personnel choices, who appreciate his “I love my country” attitude, and don’t like the man’s way of carrying himself see no alternative.

Frankly he’s better than Obama. He hasn’t run guns, he hasn’t weaponized the IRS, he hasn’t rammed legislation down our throats, he doesn’t refer to himself 90 times in a 20 minute speech, he hasn’t delivered billions of US currency on a pallet in the middle of the night to a two bit fucked in the head religious dictator, on and on.

Make fun of him, there’s lots of material he provides critics like you. I’m looking forward to 6 more years.
                    Last edited by Massive Lee; 10-30-2018, 05:24 AM.
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

He has rammed his policies down our throats, he boasts about himself unendingly, that money belonged to Iran, it was assets frozen by us after the hostage crisis. The world court was about to rule we had to return significantly more. It was sent in cash because we have no banking affiliation with Iran also due to the sanctions.

Pull your head out of your ass.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        This makes my point. 45 has achieved absolutely nothing in 2 years (except acting like a completely incoherent narcissic idiot, every day), yet his supporters follow him religiously him as if he were the messiah...

Look buddy, you guys were entitled to make a mistake 2 years ago. I was myself in favor of Trump vs Clinton. But you had two years to change your mind snd realize this guy is a complete nutcase.
                        qft

(Except although I agree Hillary sucks I knew this was what Trump would do)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          This makes my point. 45 has achieved absolutely nothing in 2 years
                          you obviously haven't been paying attention if you think this
                          wtf?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            He has rammed his policies down our throats, he boasts about himself unendingly, that money belonged to Iran, it was assets frozen by us after the hostage crisis. The world court was about to rule we had to return significantly more. It was sent in cash because we have no banking affiliation with Iran also due to the sanctions.

Pull your head out of your ass.
                            wow an apologist for Obama breaking US law that he signed
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wow an apologist for Obama breaking US law that he signed
                              what would have been the better alternative?
                              not being sarcastic, genuinely wondering

Comment

I'm very confident that he has a personality disorder. Or several.

Comment

Working...
                                X