Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    This is too well written to be a troll post
    I only troll the local Porsche club because I can't fit wider tires without hacking up the car.
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 11-01-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      We didn't issue it, it was a coalition of SA and 8 other Middle Eastern and African countries that we backed, but did not lead.

If the Yemeni Civil War (genocide as you referred to it) had been going on since 2008, why did it take until July 2015 for the UN to declare a level 3 emergency.

Even in Al Jazeera I can't find any references to the "genocide" starting before March of 2015. Sure the initial unrest started with the "Arab Spring" but even yemen didn't get in on it until 2011. The UN is saying both sides of the conflict have committed war crimes.

The Houthi's started terror attacks (backed by Iran) in 2004.

Here is a pretty good timeline, that's very easy to find the corroborating information. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14704951

But SA isn't doesn't get "for real" involved until 2015, which is the accepted beginning of the Yemeni Civil War.

This is why it's frustrating to debate anything with you.

Person: Here are these widely accepted facts known around the World.
      You: Nah son, you just don't know.

And then you essentially provide nothing more than, "I just know, OK?" But usually with a few added insults.

How's that for a fact-based and polite response?
      not so good

i didn't insult you, and i provided an example relevant to my experience in the country in question that supported my statement

i guess we have differing definitions of what "for real" involved means

when you hear that "advisors" are in a locality, that means special forces and seals are training an insurgency because that's a better option at the time than airstrikes or a ground incursion

any of the above are "for real involved"
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

See, again, all you can answer with is "well I know, you don't."

Military advisors being present on how to deal with terrorist attacks is hardly committing genocide.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Don't think this deserves its own thread, but did anyone see that 'press conference' held by these good ol trump supporters? Trying to set the record straight?

After 19 minutes I couldnt hold the laughs in.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

what i loved and thought was fucking funny af was him telling the jap pm
            "i remember perl harbor" or something like that. man that was awesome.

he was probably like wtf? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              It's way more nuanced then a 3 paragraph opinion piece.
              Wow says someone that said I was wrong without support

I agree tho
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                P&R has gotten a lot more palatable since not having to see gwb and decay's posts directly. Now if only the rest of you guys could stop quoting them? You can't converse with, much less argue with, extremists from either side. As perfectly evidenced by this sub-forum. I enjoy reading the posts from the majority of the posters here regardless of which side of the aisle but the back and forth between those two, and the rest of you guys, is the definition of insanity.

I realize that's probably a shot in the dark plea... but figured I'd give it a shot.

As for Trump. The more I see and hear from him, the more incompetent and impotent he appears. Watching him over the years as a "businessman," I didn't think it was possible for him to fall any lower in my estimation. And I'm not counting his reality TV years either as I didn't watch any of that weirdness. I have been trying to avoid condemning him as a failure until I see some his accomplishments (whether good or bad) but so far I haven't seen anything of note... but I have heard way more than 4 years worth of none-sense. His continued fear mongering and out right lying is reminiscent of a religious cult movement leader and it's getting out of hand.

The one thing he might manage to accomplish is to SIGNIFICANTLY increase voter participation. From both sides of the aisle most likely. So, for that, I give him credit. I'm not certain it was his intention though.
                Someone pls quote this for Schnitzie

Get a run in your pantyhose playing with the adults?
                Last edited by gwb72tii; 11-01-2018, 08:11 PM.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

See, again, all you can answer with is "well I know, you don't."
                  that is not what i said

do you have an inferiority complex or something?
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    this
                    That post is probably why you're on his ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      Someone pls quote this for Schnitzie

Get a run in your pantyhose playing with the adults?
                      No, he blocked the child from an adult conversation. I think that's pretty straight forward...
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        that is not what i said

do you have an inferiority complex or something?
                        No, you provided anecdotal evidence that isn't corroborated anywhere but your own personal experience.

But as usual, this is pointless.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          That post is probably why you're on his ignore list.
                          ??

Edit never mind

I think he's hurt because i called him out on a couple of points that he couldn't back up, like Republicans have been the same as the left historically with regards to political violence, which is not true.
                          Last edited by gwb72tii; 11-02-2018, 08:18 AM.
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

tell us more about republican political violence, please
                            cars beep boop

Comment

No, you provided anecdotal evidence that isn't corroborated anywhere but your own personal experience.

But as usual, this is pointless.
                              it's only pointless because you don't listen, and refuse to do any kind of research that would refute your own statement. i hope at some point you learn to stop thinking about it as "this would prove me wrong" and more as "this might be information i don't already have"

took ten seconds to find this

"In September 2003, in an effort by the Saudi government to control incursions by Yemenis into Saudi Arabia and slow terrorist actions, the Saudis began construction of a wall of cement-filled pipeline, 10 feet (3 meters) in diameter along its border with Yemen."

the conflict predates your timeframe by more than a decade. they started building a wall about it
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                it's only pointless because you don't listen, and refuse to do any kind of research that would refute your own statement. i hope at some point you learn to stop thinking about it as "this would prove me wrong" and more as "this might be information i don't already have"

took ten seconds to find this

"In September 2003, in an effort by the Saudi government to control incursions by Yemenis into Saudi Arabia and slow terrorist actions, the Saudis began construction of a wall of cement-filled pipeline, 10 feet (3 meters) in diameter along its border with Yemen."

the conflict predates your timeframe by more than a decade. they started building a wall about it
                                #2058, I literally already addressed the military adviser and terrorist thing.

So building a wall to help stop terrorist activity is a genocide?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X