Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
    My understanding of Antifa is based on your posts in this thread and the violence antifa has committed. I had no exposure prior to R3V. Read what you have posted in this thread which you began. This is as specific as the internet can get.

Your group advocates violence and is therefore by your definition fascist.

Antifa is fascist.

I disagree with fascism, change my mind.
    hey jackass, don't tell me to reread the entire thread when you're not even reading what's on *this page* of it

that's your definition, not mine

but if that's the point you're sticking to- being willing to resort to violence makes you a fascist-

then every single american is complicit in fascism by way of sending our tax dollars to the military, halliburton, KBR, honeywell, general dynamics, northrop-grumman, list goes on and on

what *you're* saying is that government-approved violence is okay, but when a citizen does it, they should be locked up

and fuck that bootlicker shit
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

So you’re a headbanger like all the others, eh?
      Congrats. You have no chance on inspiring anyone your viewpoint is correct.
      Big waste of time and money.

Suggestion:
      Go teach a child to read, and see if that changes you and your view on the world.
      Antifa is not some noble cause. Maybe at one time, but not now.
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

what *you're* saying is that government-approved violence is okay, but when a citizen does it, they should be locked up

and fuck that bootlicker shit
        Im confused with the point you're making. Maybe you can clarify without calling me a jackass.

The gov't uses violence typically to protect or enforce laws created by citzens. Laws are the collective determination of what's right and wrong. Right?

When a citzen uses violence for a cause, then it's no longer about what the majority of the public believes, but rather what that individual or minority group believes.

Now let's say the group using violence to push this agenda is in the majority, couldn't they just use their majority to push for new laws?

That's the problem i have with this. I can understand citzens using violence to make change in totalitarian governments, but I don't understand why it has to be like this in a democracy.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
          Im confused with the point you're making. Maybe you can clarify without calling me a jackass.
          the cop i used to date used that with me as a term of endearment.

The gov't uses violence typically to protect or enforce laws created by citzens. Laws are the collective determination of what's right and wrong. Right?
          not right. see my list of military contractors above, the war we're in that's old enough to vote, and the fact that black lives matter is also a thing- the government using violence to actually enforce the law is atypical and usually incidental.
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

So decay, i honestly don't know

Did Antifa protest as they do today against Obama spying on reporters? Which, and correct me please if I'm wrong, would clearly be a fascist method of intimidation.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^Dont forget trying to prosecute James Rosen to give up his sources.

The Obama Administration fought to keep a search warrant for James Rosen’s private e-mail account secret.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                So decay, i honestly don't know

Did Antifa protest as they do today against Obama spying on reporters? Which, and correct me please if I'm wrong, would clearly be a fascist method of intimidation.
                He's already admitted multiple times he thinks it's ok to fight fascism with fascism, because the end justifies the means.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  He's already admitted multiple times he thinks it's ok to fight fascism with fascism, because the end justifies the means.
                  you're calling the tactics "fascism in response to fascism". you can grow some intellectual integrity and stop putting words in my mouth anytime now, because i never agreed with that.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

So have we determined who's dad can beat up who's dad yet in here?
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                      So have we determined who's dad can beat up who's dad yet in here?
                      *whose
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

you're calling the tactics "fascism in response to fascism". you can grow some intellectual integrity and stop putting words in my mouth anytime now, because i never agreed with that.
                        but yet this is what the bulk of the movement you associate and self identify with advocates for and actively engages in.

This is what is referred to as "guilt by association"

mayhaps you find a new group to hangout with...................
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

^Its only fascistic when the other side is doing it to you. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            but yet this is what the bulk of the movement you associate and self identify with advocates for and actively engages in.

This is what is referred to as "guilt by association"

mayhaps you find a new group to hangout with...................
                            no it isn't

you want to know what this week's bay area antifascist action was?

getting a proud boy band called the white lighters removed from all of their bay area bookings early next month by contacting the venues

ooh SCARY ANTIFA

meanwhile children are being tear gassed at the southern border (would have been a war crime if i did that in iraq) and nobody here has a word to say about it so i guess it's just fucking dandy

you want to talk down to an anarchist about whether or not it's okay to employ violence? fix your own house first
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

no it isn't

you want to know what this week's bay area antifascist action was?

getting a proud boy band called the white lighters removed from all of their bay area bookings early next month by contacting the venues

ooh SCARY ANTIFA

meanwhile children are being tear gassed at the southern border (would have been a war crime if i did that in iraq) and nobody here has a word to say about it so i guess it's just fucking dandy

you want to talk down to an anarchist about whether or not it's okay to employ violence? fix your own house first
                              Do you believe in open borders? Do you believe in property rights?
                              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                                Do you believe in open borders? Do you believe in property rights?
                                start another thread- you're straying off-topic
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X