Dtm Fiberwerkz/eurostop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickL View Post
    Lol @ E30M3 owners bitching about the fact their parts don't fit. You own an E30M3 and are buying cheap fiberglass shit for your car, what do you expect?

Classic case of you get what you pay for. They're fiberglass replicas, you're all idiots for thinking it was going to be a bolt on affair. Either make it fit or spend the extra money for the real thing.
    this, this so hard

Comment

Hey man after multiple conversations with the guy you expect him not to be a liar..
      Plus what we paid for it, I wouldn't consider it cheap.....

Plus these issue pertain to all e30 parts

I think your post shows you are an idiot...

Comment

I wish there was an Idiot form for keeping people like the OP from buying an e30 M3. Everyone knows his stuff does not fit, what the fuck were you thinking buying it...then painting it...then thinking it would work?

Ary explains it on every item he sells, it is what you pay for. Ill fitting and cost effective. Want it to fit? buy a Zender evo.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          I wish there was an Idiot form for keeping people like the OP from buying an e30 M3. Everyone knows his stuff does not fit, what the fuck were you thinking buying it...then painting it...then thinking it would work?

Ary explains it on every item he sells, it is what you pay for. Ill fitting and cost effective. Want it to fit? buy a Zender evo.

I see you have an issue reading.,not what happened at all..
          But I did start following you on twitter for men's fashion tips..

Comment

Working...
          X