Kopi Brand Euro Grills & Shadowline Kidneys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kopi Brand Euro Grills & Shadowline Kidneys

I know a lot of people are running these, so I was very surprised when I couldn't find any info regarding fitment over OEM.

Anyone out there that can shed some light on the fitment of these Kopi products over their OEM counterparts?

Thanks,
    Chris

Where are you located? Im sometimes out on the island, if your referring to the stuff that Abraham sells, you can see it on my car.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

They are essentially identical. The material is very slightly different, a bit more glossy and the edges can have some flashing on them, but from five feet they are indistiguishable from originals.
      The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

The new improved version is more of a flat black finish and match the Shadowline Kidneys that we sell.

Originally posted by P.Kelly View Post
        They are essentially identical. The material is very slightly different, a bit more glossy and the edges can have some flashing on them, but from five feet they are indistiguishable from originals.
        Mel Abrahams
        Abrahams Motorsport
        www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
        E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        PayPal to:
        order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
        Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
        Phone:727-992-0288
        Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I went ahead, and ordered a set. I'll update with pics one I get them installed.

Comment

I've now installed two sets of both on two different unwrecked cars. They do NOT fit as OEM fits, but pretty close. They look good , and I have no complaints there. You have to massage them into place and once they're on you cant tell they're OE.
            For the money, I'd buy again considering how hard to come by the OEM stuff is (had sets of that too).

Comment

Working...
            X