Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    If the FBI can prove that BK didn't commit the alleged assault, are you OK with with them bringing Federal charges for lying under oath and sending her to jail?
    if she knowingly lied, abso-fucking-lutely

Comment

Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't see the point of dragging this out more.

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Actually she said she would not even apply for a search warrant based on testimony. USA Today omitted that little detail.

Comment

I found it funny when a female was questioning her about wanting them to come to her because she is scares to fly, then the woman busted her ass on going to Fiji and Hawaii. The reply was, it's easier to go that way( she jesters with her arm) and says how its different because its vacation. Noooo she thought everyone was just going to accept what she said as the truth and that's it.

Comment

If the FBI can prove that BK didn't commit the alleged assault, are you OK with with them bringing Federal charges for lying under oath and sending her to jail?
            Sure but what if they can't? Are you ok with a lifetime appointment for a guy that clearly has several issues?

I'm not talking about the sexual allegations. I'm talking about the fact he clearly had a serious drinking problem and is lying about it.

I'm talking about saying he has no issues with Roe but clearly does, etc.

Aannnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't see the point of dragging this out more.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gh/1453587002/
            The point isn't that he should be prosecuted, it is that he may have committed this crime and SCOTUS isn't a right.

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            I found it funny when a female was questioning her about wanting them to come to her because she is scares to fly, then the woman busted her ass on going to Fiji and Hawaii. The reply was, it's easier to go that way( she jesters with her arm) and says how its different because its vacation. Noooo she thought everyone was just going to accept what she said as the truth and that's it.
            She never said she didn't fly, she said she dislikes it.

Do you do things you dislike when there is a reward at the end? Do you avoid them when there is not????

How is it you can be outraged over at best a miscommunication but claim Trump's dozens of video viewable lies a week are ok?

You can't have it both ways. Either you are opposed to lying or you are not.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Sure but what if they can't? Are you ok with a lifetime appointment for a guy that clearly has several issues?

I'm not talking about the sexual allegations. I'm talking about the fact he clearly had a serious drinking problem and is lying about it.

The point isn't that he should be prosecuted, it is that he may have committed this crime and SCOTUS isn't a right.

She never said she didn't fly, she said she dislikes it.

Do you do things you dislike when there is a reward at the end? Do you avoid them when there is not????

How is it you can be outraged over at best a miscommunication but claim Trump's dozens of video viewable lies a week are ok?

You can't have it both ways. Either you are opposed to lying or you are not.
              I get your point, what I'm saying is that she thought that she could just make the claim against him and walk away like any other women have.done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                I get your point, what I'm saying is that she thought that she could just make the claim against him and walk away like any other women have.done.
                No, she knew her life would be thrown into the shitstorm it has been and asked for anonymity.

The letter was leaked and she came forward.

Who are these any other women?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

She said Brett, Judge & P.J. were at the party. He said he never drank on weekdays. This is a Thursday and he names all three.

hmmmmmm
                  Attached Files

Comment

Frankly have no reason to believe Kavanaugh. He has lied under oath about many things to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                      Frankly have no reason to believe Kavanaugh. He has lied under oath about many things to this point.
                      I don't disagree he has been less than truthful before and I feel the way he turned the blackout question around was unacceptable.

At best I feel he is telling his truth as he blacked out and does not remember. I have never been a heavy drinker but had friends that were and they adamantly denied doing things I watched them do (no attacks).

He can be telling the truth as he knows it and have done this. I doubt we'll ever know.

Comment

I don't disagree he has been less than truthful before and I feel the way he turned the blackout question around was unacceptable.

At best I feel he is telling his truth as he blacked out and does not remember. I have never been a heavy drinker but had friends that were and they adamantly denied doing things I watched them do (no attacks).

He can be telling the truth as he knows it and have done this. I doubt we'll ever know.
                        Problem is he's lied about all manner of things, from stolen Dem emails to the meaning of well known words and phrases. He's crafted this alternate reality, and frankly isn't a believable person. He doesn't belong on the SCOTUS for that, without even touching these allegations.

Comment

She said Brett, Judge & P.J. were at the party. He said he never drank on weekdays. This is a Thursday and he names all three.

hmmmmmm
                          Pretty sure he said he did not attend partys on weekdays as parents and friends worked. In fact I believe he explicitly said he and his friends would often have a few beers after workouts.

You wouldn't want to lie about his lie would you.

If he does not end up getting the nomination you know Trump will nominate Amy Barret who has a more conservative record the BK. Tread lightly Democrats. You may end up getting what you wish.
                          Last edited by naplesE30; 09-29-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                            Problem is he's lied about all manner of things, from stolen Dem emails to the meaning of well known words and phrases. He's crafted this alternate reality, and frankly isn't a believable person. He doesn't belong on the SCOTUS for that, without even touching these allegations.
                            I agree.

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                            Pretty sure he said he did not attend partys on weekdays as parents and friends worked. In fact I believe he explicitly said he and his friends would often have a few beers after workouts.

You wouldn't want to lie about his lie would you.

If he does not end up getting the nomination you know Trump will nominate Amy Barret who has a more conservative record the BK. Tread lightly Democrats. You may end up getting what you wish.

Not sure what you are alleging. What lie am I lying about?

Also, at this point, Trump was going to appoint whoever he wanted, without a shitstorm like this (and even this might not prevent it) he's going to push through whoever he wants.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm someone that can see the shitshow for what it is. That Republicans can overlook any and all manner of bullshit this administration spews is scary indeed.

Congratulations, Republicans you have what you wanted and it is coming home to roost.

Comment

This exchange on it's own is disqualifying for a Supreme IMHO.

This process is a job interview, you don't talk back and ignore questions and put them back on the interviewer at a job interview.

Brett Kavanaugh likes beer, but not questions about his drinking habits

Comment

OMG! A college student admitted sometimes he had too many beers! NO WAI! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

And the point about the crime, is ENTIRELY the point. You're essentially saying that crime or not, an accusation should hold weight. Which is absolutely bonkers to me.

Are you really this incensed with blind hatred for anything on the right, you want to rid the US of "innocent until proven guilty" or the 6th Amendment?
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X