Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone added electronic boost control to their whodowho ECU? If so, care to provide a little instruction/how-to?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      Has anyone added electronic boost control to their whodowho ECU? If so, care to provide a little instruction/how-to?
      I have not but was wanting to know the same thing about adding a knock sensor
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

whodwho has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
          Sorry I was out of town for a week and not good on typing from a phone. I will get caught up on PMs and here is my email address - w h o d w h o (at) c o x . n e t
          Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Email him. He'll get to you.
          PM's aren't the best, storage is limited (same goes with getting a hold of me lol).

Keith is a solid, been buying PNP's from him for customer projects for a few years now, but keep in mind, this is his side hobby/job. Once you do get a unit from him, support is bang up (probably also doesn't help him get units out)...
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            PM's aren't the best, storage is limited (same goes with getting a hold of me lol).

Keith is a solid, been buying PNP's from him for customer projects for a few years now, but keep in mind, this is his side hobby/job. Once you do get a unit from him, support is bang up (probably also doesn't help him get units out)...
            Totally agree. his reputation is pretty solid.
            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

i sent you a PM. but your inbox its full so i sent you a mail.

Comment

Well I was going to pick up one of these but I'm not so sure seeing the lack of correspondence here...
                My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

dont let his correspondence here deter you, hes extremely helpful

Comment

Fair enough
                    My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Any luck on these?

Comment

Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                        "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens"

Comment

Having issues with my unit ground looping my coil when mounted. Anyone have any advice?

Comment

Are you running wasted spark? If yes I hooked my coils up wrong and i fried a copper track inside the ESU. I was able to jumper it.

If you are running wasted spark make sure your coils are not grounded. but only grounded through megasquirt.

Comment

Does anyone know if he's still making these? Or does anyone have an email for him? His last login was September and I don't want to spend $150 more buying from DIY.
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                              1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

I’m interested as well AWDBOB. Does anyone have his email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X