FK Suspension last call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FK Suspension last call

Ok another update I talked to him just now. Were waiting on germany to mock up the shipping than he will divide it among us and see if we want to order or not

Ive talked to there US rep today. Hes going to be getting prices for me this week sometime and just wondering if anyones interested in doing a group buy.

It would be worth it just to save on the shipping.
    aslo the items are in stock in germany so wait time would only be like three weeks.

This can be any Spring combo you want It for any model car. As long as we have 24 we all save on shipping.

:The price for the coilovers is $1129 shipped. No core charge FK dose not require cores thats a ecs thing.

The price for the 60/40 Springs are $263 shipped.
    also you can get 35/40 or 75/50 But the prices may verry a lill bit.

Without the group buy the springs are $440 shipped direct from FK.

The thing is we need to have a order of 24 units to a pallet to get this deal with the shipping. But if not shipping would rase the price a lot if you were to order direct.

He said Fk said it would be cheaper.

So the price could change. If we dont get a full pallet.
    I wont know 100% till we get an exact number.

1. 416stroker 60/40springs
    2. JT223539 Coilovers (spring rates pending)
    3. noE30 - Coils
    4.LuckyHenriksen-cup kits 2 75/50, 1 60/40
    Last edited by 416stroker; 07-17-2011, 12:49 AM.
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

what would it run? do you know?

thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rares View Post
      what would it run? do you know?

thanks
      As of right now I dont know what his price is going to be. But as soon as I find out for sure Ill let everyone know. I just made this to see if anyone was interested.

I wont know prices till Monday.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I'm interested. I've always wanted a cup kit but was also thinking of going billies/h&r sports.
        "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
        sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Well if thereas not enough interest Ill pm the price for a kit to you. The main reason to do the group buy is to avoid paying out the ass on shipping he said if we get a big enough group shipping will be cheap and he can work on the price a little bit.

I think It was almost 200 in shipping if I orderd direct from FK so the told me to call there dealer I guess theres only one in the US
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I have the springs only paired with Bilstein Sports. The ride is nice and low and it rides reasonably well. I honestly have nothing to compare it to, but I believe it's a pretty good spring rate. I daily it about 350+ miles every 2-weeks and it's comfortable. Not sure what the cup kit will ride like, but this is a good buy! Get on it fellas!
            -Pierre
            1987 535is
            1988 325is

Comment

They said Bilstiens are a lot better than the shock in the kit tho. its up to who ever it the want just springs or a cup kit.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

lets do fk coils!

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

fk coils could be a good GB
                  88 M3
                  90 325is
                  91 M5

Comment

Yea, all I thought about was coils when reading the title.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Coils details?

Or info on the 'cup' kit? Is that the 60/40 springs paired with their shocks? Or a whole different spring set?

Comment

It more than likely can be whatever you want. Ill ask him about the coilovers. He already told me he could get them.

The cup kit can be two drops. it uses their shocks.One is 60/40 I forget the other one.

And I changed my mind im just getting the springs and run billy sports.

Ok I will get a coil-over price since thats what most want. But he said I need a minimum of 5.
                        Last edited by 416stroker; 06-06-2011, 07:26 PM.
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Here is ecstunings page about the Fk Coils, although this price includes a 925$ dollar core charge for your old front strut housings. http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E30-325...vers/ES259997/

Is there any way you can find out if the core charge would be needed with the group buy? If so would the price be more like the 1099$ price? Also what would be the wait time for them, ecs currently says they are on special order. Let me know as I am in the market for coils real soon, and have been trying to price out/decide.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Interested in pricing on coilovers as well.
                            http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

spring rates?
                              sigpic
                              ^Back in the game^
                              BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                              FS thread:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Working...
                              X