Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered the 5 gallon pale. You can dilute 1 to 8, so 40 gallons to good to go.
    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

I added the poll, and will be contacting the company later this week to see if they would be down for such a thing. I am currently on vacation

Comment

i swear by Sonax. The only stuff i use....works just as good, if not better than this.
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

I've found that meguiars wheel cleaner works pretty damn good as well.
          ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
          Originally posted by blunttech
          I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
          Build Thread?

Comment

will it harm coatings like powder? if its safe id be in for some

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

here's a comparison of the Sonax I use, and Brown Royal

www.instagram.com/snwmble
              #snwmble

Current:
              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                i swear by Sonax. The only stuff i use....works just as good, if not better than this.
                5lof sonax is $90. 2 gallons of this is $36. Thats Almost 1/3 the price for .7 gallons more.

Originally posted by Click View Post
                I've found that meguiars wheel cleaner works pretty damn good as well.
                This likely works better. Meguiars hot rims you mean??? Thats what $7 for 24 ounces?

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                will it harm coatings like powder? if its safe id be in for some
                It appears it would be fine on powdercoated surfaces, but it does say that full strength is not safe for polished/uncoated wheels

Comment

Im sold

Comment

I used to detail for 6 years, we call this stuff lazy people cleaner. In short it is for people that don't wash and wax their wheels. If you wax/metal polish you can just spray off build up with no problems.

And almost all wheel cleaner does that VERY thing you did in your video. Even though it did it very well.

My point is don't let it build up like that and wax your wheels once a week. Because it WILL eat your clear even if it is acid free.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Yes, I agree.

But for me, where I am detailing without polish jobs (I am buying a polisher soon) and wheel waxing... this is what I need. The average customer doesnt care if their wheels are waxed, all they want is shine.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        Yes, I agree.

But for me, where I am detailing without polish jobs (I am buying a polisher soon) and wheel waxing... this is what I need. The average customer doesnt care if their wheels are waxed, all they want is shine.
                        Waxing makes MORE shine, that is why it is an option when I was detailing. I still do it on the side for spare change though.

Here is what I use and live by:

I know it is cheap, but they have been around FOREVER and honest to god, mothers polish does not hold up as long. I have been detailing since I owned my first car at 13. And out of the 11 years of starter detailing to car shows and comps I have some experience in making things clean and shiny.

This is the steps I go through for wheels like you posted about:

1, Rinse wheels and rubber till they are cool to the touch.

2, Wheel cleaner(only if there is bad build up) if this is the case skip to step 3. Then revert back to second part of 2.
                        (2b)For normal dirty wheels(week or so) I use Dawn(grease cutting) dish soap with some dry powder soap(dish cleaner) mixed in. Then a mild dish pad, just enough to remove dirt and grime build up.

3, Let wheel cleaner sit for 2 min AFTER you complete spraying all 4 wheels. So start at one and clean that one first after all others have been treated to sit. I have found this is the best time to let it do the job.

4, Use a rag and break up the build up so it is free for the hose wash. Then wash them till there is no chemical looking water building up at the bottom of the wheel.

5, towel dry them VERY well or use a leaf blower(better)

6, Rub the metal polish till you can see that the whole wheel is evenly coated. Then let it sit for 5-10 minutes after you have finished them all. Then use a micro-fiber rag to buff it clean and polished up!

7, Not a needed step but I ALWAYS add a carnauba wax to seal and protect them.
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Well I contacted the company concerning the group buy. I spoke to a woman, who left my number with the owner I believe for a group buy.

I told her I have 10-15 people interested.. And we only have 5 now

Comment

You know, if you clean your wheels regularly, you don't need wheel cleaners this strong.

I've been using the Griot's stuff for years, never had a problem with it, and it's always worked perfectly.

Comment

Josh, I agree Griots stuff is fine. But as far as price on it... this beats it everytime.

Gallon of this - $18
                              Gallon of Griot's - $30

Comment

I wouldnt mind getting a bottle
                                My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Working...
                                X