Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay i'm going to order some and have it shipped to a business address. Anyone want in on my order and split shipping?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

^ good idea.

Comment

Used mine yesterday.. worked great! Im taking it with me today when I pull my wheels off so I can clean the backsides

Comment

Anybody got anything good to say about this stuff? I love mine

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Hay i'm going to order some and have it shipped to a business address. Anyone want in on my order and split shipping?
            Same here. Anyone in San Diego want some so we can split the shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              Anybody got anything good to say about this stuff? I love mine
              Haven't tried mine yet, got a bottle to mix it and will most likely be using it withing the next week or two.
              - Greg
              α Team Founding Member
              1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
              2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                IT IS HERE!!!

WOOHOO, will post review soon, possibly tonight (need to find dirty wheels ;(
                How did you get all the same spray bottles?
                i got a small spray bottle for the carpet cleaner :(

thanks
                87 325ic sold
                91 318i sold
                95 ///M3 sold
                02 325xi manual

Comment

I got the spray bottles for free from bringing the company new business.. kind of a thank you.

So anybody loving this stuff.. I sure do

Comment

I love this stuff. Finally got around to using it at a self wash brown bear with the pressure washer and I didn't even touch the wheels. Everything came off with no issue! I am going to mess with different dilutions and see what I like (I used the 1:8 for my first go round).
                    - Greg
                    α Team Founding Member
                    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

I found that it all works about the same. I am lazy so I dilute 1:8.. and just do two applications

Our ford clubwagon had dusty front wheels.. I did two apps and it worked great.

The cherry bomb I have not tried yet except for on mats... BUT I am cleaning my e30's vinyl interior this week maybe.. It should do great
                      Last edited by 5Toes; 10-16-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Im going to buy some Deep Purple car wash in a few monthes I know...

Couple posts down is some results. Its worth it, and cheap as well (as all Flash products are)

Comment

gonna have to try this out. anyone use this on white wheels?

Comment

Working...
                          X