BMW Car Show -- Milwaukee June 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Car Show -- Milwaukee June 12

Come to the car show June 12th 10am - 2pm at Concours BMW in Glendale.

5990 North Green Bay Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53209

People will vote for the winner in every category. We have had over 30 BMW's show at this event. There will be food, awards, and good BMWs to look at. More to come in the next few days

I'm planning on popping in (assuming Turner gets me my shocks and springs this weekend).

Comment

Bump -- show coming up in two days!!

Comment

I regret that I couldn't make it, I finished my suspension @ 1pm and that was too late. Any pictures?

Comment

yah, pics???

I was at Eurowerks....

Comment

From what I understand Eurowerks is FTMFW!!! Amirite?

oh and 1990m3 I checked out one of your vids from the track in Beloit. Very nice!!! I would like to take a ride in your car one day to see how retarded-stiff the J-stock springs are.

Comment

It was very cool. It rained all day so I'm sure that kept some cars away. I'll def. be going next year for sure and hopefully showing a car. Go to their website and check out the pics. Damn cool.

Comment

Here are my pics from the show. http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=174473

1990m3 sold his car (but has another project) to the local driving instructor for the club, so rides should still be available.
                -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
                Parts for Sale

Comment

Working...
                X