No announcement yet.

e30 shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im guessing you're kevin? lol. i think it was your review i read on google maps.
    PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

lol yeah, I mean i was so psyched to do the work myself but have someone to help me out, I hate when you trust your car to someone else and don't know what they are doing. And the prices are so cheap. Before I left I had a tail light out and he just gave me a new bulb, great place.
      Originally posted by b3albakii
      the head was okey .. and in a good mood
      no i didnt over heat it so much
      www.blunttech.com

Comment

awesome
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

swap

Originally posted by foofopps View Post
          I emailed them and they said they are primarily focusing on parts and such and don't really do customer swaps anymore.
          Wizard Werks
          540 W Grenshaw
          Chicago Il 60607
          We repair and do swap on BMW's.. I am doing a swap right now on my e30 m3 with a s50b32.

Comment

I know you probably can't give an exact quote but about how much for the s50 swapped?
            Originally posted by b3albakii
            the head was okey .. and in a good mood
            no i didnt over heat it so much
            www.blunttech.com

Comment

I've known Ben and Dan for close to ten years now. Ben knows more about E30's (and any BMW for that matter) than just about anyone, won't recommend work you don't need and is reasonably priced. No credit cards though. ;)

p.s.--I was there this fall and he had an E30 M3 in every color available in his shop.

Comment

I own a auto body shop in Chicago and work on E30's . I am rebuilding one right now from scratch. 1991 E30 M3 with s50b32 swap and 6 speed trans..
                WIZARD WERKS
                540 W GRENSHAW
                CHICAGO IL 60607
                Last edited by sonnyqm3; 02-04-2010, 02:33 AM. Reason: none

Comment

swap

Originally posted by foofopps View Post
                  I know you probably can't give an exact quote but about how much for the s50 swapped?
                  As you know these swaps are not easy. It all depends if I supply the parts or you do. If I just do the labor then figure between $1500-$2000. That swapping your engine,trans,brake booster and wiring.
                  Last edited by sonnyqm3; 02-04-2010, 02:31 AM. Reason: none

Comment

i wanna go to this shop we should have a bbq there when it get a bit warmer out
                    sigpic

Comment

meet are every sundays and its indoor. In the spring I should have real big meets.

Comment

Yeah, probably better to wait until after the foot of snow we're getting today.

Comment

Working...
                        X